1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook Forum

Feedback on free rez event!

Discussion in 'Activity (Maroon)' started by Tarquin, May 3, 2020.

?

What about everyone else... would you prefer to keep the rezzes free from now on?

1. Keep them free

73.7%
  2. No thanks, take more of my money by charging me for rezzes again

26.3%
  1. Tarquin

Tarquin User

Hi,

I'm posting this in the hope that Mods will read and pass the feedback on to the devs for Innova.

Can I just thank you for making rezzes free? Personally, I was thinking about quitting. However, it has spurred new life into the game for me. Now I can actually enjoy the game for what it was meant to be... competitive PVP based MMORPG. I can properly sleep at night, not caring if I get PK'd every hour. My stress levels have gone down considerably, and my overall health has improved.

Please keep the rezzes free from now on. It doesn't ruin the dynamic of the game, because other clans can still stop your farm, but it does allow people with lives to continue to play casually and enjoy the game to its fullest potential. Clan wars have been turned up a notch, which actually makes the game more exciting. You feel like you can actually have a go at PVP even against toons that are much higher level than you, without feeling depressed by the fact that you never had a chance, not to mention the sheer number of times you get PKd on a daily basis by them. It almost completely makes up for the lack of available farming locations, because you can contest them with pleasure.

Really, it was the best move to ensure the survival of the server. Thank you!

2. xHaseo

xHaseo User

This free event is ******** for us.
    In blue server there are 2 side: BMF+TWO+viets (total of 4 clans) and the enemy side which count 6 clans+extras that, eventually, join'em for raids or stuffs.

With this free ress event we're forced to play 24/7 against a zerg of over 60-100 players, thing that was not happening prior to that cause lowbies were hiding in caves to not get rekt and lose l-coins...this event totally made the game unplayable for PVP players and for Pkers as well.

Don't get me wrong: i still find it very usefull as i can farm w/o spending 1 coin and my XP is going up quite good lately and i can also farm adenas w/o worring about being PK, but i don't care about that.

Make it 50% discout on ress, that would still be fine, but allowing a zerg-side to go braindead 24/7 is just pointless...they just keep porting back over and over and over, this is srsly nosense.

Bers Ser and vKuch like this.
  3. iKoobu

iKoobu User

You're funny haseo. Ask if it's possible to devs to make just 30ppl cc chanel,so u dont have to figth that much. Oh and tell them to also delete ranged class so u can figth as dagger w/o care about being imposible to rush. Instead of being happy to have bigger atendance on mass pvp, u cry like a little girl coz u lost.

Free res event make low ppl do not care if they hve to pk/pvp for spots vs same lvl. Free ress make people with war exp w/o being worried to spend 10€daily on lcoins. Free ress events make pvp longer since people can keep going to town and come back. Free ress make ppl grow since they do not quit for not being able to play after being pked 50 times.

Instead of ask for delete it, recruit more people, so u can figth equal numbers. Instead of acting like a top dog,barking coz lost his rice, make ur clan higher recruiting more people, and figth 100vs100, so all will have more fun:)

4. vKuch

vKuch User

You need a break from online life. That's how you improve your health status. Cmon.. red flags all over.

Couldn't disagree more with what you said. Right now it makes sense to have free res because a lot of times players were/are dying because the server is not working properly, and if it's the server's problem, players should never be punshed.
    Now, removing any consequence of dying is just plain stupid in my honest opinion. Not only because of what @xHaseo said, but because this is an open world game, multiplayer, and everyone has their own choice, and free to act as they want according with the server rules.
    If you can't sleep/if you stress out/if you care too much that your toon from a game dies, you need a break as I said (not a doctor tho).
    Death is part of the game, should have consequences if everything is normal. You even have 1 free res, go back to previous where you had to spam clan channel / log your own bishop / return to clan hall for XP return.
    This game allows you to not even play the game while you sleep to make XP. It's YOUR choice to waste energy $$$ on a game with the computer turned on all night, it's your choice to even do it because you need that extra XP.
    Don't expect to be given all, because it will not happen, anywhere, anytime.

PS: Hope I haven't offended anyone with my word. Honestly.

5. Afrominga

Afrominga User

in my opinion they should put normal pk system you pk someone, you drop your life XD if you die, like normal lineage, this lineage is a joke, pk system is the best on lineage 2.
    lineage 2 essence should be only for easy xp like a bot the ress should be like normal lineage.

6. Tarquin

Tarquin User

I can see xHaseo's point, but like the comment below, just recruit more people. You could equally keep porting back again and again, and if you had a better strategy, no doubt you'd come back on top. Zerging doesnt work for Baium, for example.

And I think, with regards to my health, I'm not out of control, or addicted to the game in any way. I reference these symptoms merely to highlight how much better the experience of playing this game becomes, when you remove the negative nudges that having l-coin rezzes promotes. You're incentivised not to sleep, to keep checking on your toon, to play 24/7 and to always be online. This is unhealthy and irresponsible. By making rezzes free, you still keep people playing, but remove those negative nudges.

Previously, you had a situation where those with bigger wallets could monopolise game time, especially when you don't even have a full open world experience, and are limited to just a few leveling zones. There's no chance to xp in peace if you want to experience PvE raids etc, because you're always at risk of war pks. So either you make rezzes free, to encourage the fun aspects of the game (pvp and wars and battling for control), or you open up way more farming areas so that it makes it much harder for people to find you and people have to invest serious time to stop you becoming competitive.

The most responsible thing to do is to keep the rezzes free, imo. I think innova would like to keep the server healthy for a long time to come, and this works.

7. SaMaNoSuKe

SaMaNoSuKe User

create a new account, place a bishop inside, level it up to 74, and put some WIT dyes. Enjoy free 90% resd

8. xHaseo

xHaseo User

See? This is why the event is bad. It allows randoms to speak and think they can do things, but once the event will be over, you will go back to hide into caves again.
    Also, please: keep ur mouth shut if you have no idea what's going on, you don't need to make urself look like a clown.

You guys are qqing about PK system cause it's good for you, cause you wants all the pros of the "old lineage 2" when it makes you more and more handless and brainless.
    Awakening server and Essence servers, both got no penalty for PKs, most likely.
    Classic servers had it: where is the classic now? Oh right, closed.
    Why don't you guys yell about "Bring back drops from mobs when you die even with clan"? Why don't you remove the L-coin ress option at all so you do like the good old days and drop XP cause you don't have brez and drop % everytime you die?
    And i'm saying this, once again: the previous PK system was still in advantage of PKs. I could PK you as much as i wanted w/o getting any debuff at all. The risk? Dropping items. Can i avoid that NOW? Yes.
    Levelling up has become SO EASY that you simply need to push a button, you have free aden gear: level up an alt char (summoner) till 77 (1 week? not even) and ggwp. You are still afk 24/7 cause that's how 99% of players play l2 now, so i would still be able to PK you AND EVERYONE below lv 76 BUT i wont be dropping anyway since equip is sealead (=undroppable).
    Uh, wait, that's how people PK in Classic l2, the version where you drops when you're PK. Opsie. Also, stop qqing about giving penalty to a PK, if you had guts and you were strong enough, you'd be stomping the PK till he stops killing you, if you don't do that, it's cause you're weak. You wont hunt him even with drops.

As i said above: if you have no clue what you're talking about, keep your mouth shut. Please, for ur own sake, don't be the RainyDay of the situation.

But after all, it's just a waste of time, they will get off the event, sooner or later, and then, we will be back to have the real fun.

9. iKoobu

iKoobu User

Is funny how u bark like a top dog here, when u are no1 ingame. Just a lol dagger who is able to lose his hero w/o competition with a baium dagger.

0 in core.
    0 in essence.
    0 in every server u play.

Stop crying and let low people grow up with this event. If you want a free competition u can join red with transfer and ask united for clan.

(edit) the guy that made this post just said thanks to innova and you come here to cry "we lost coz this event" "we lost coz now they are more" "we lost coz ress is free" "we lost coz xhaseo is playing with bmf" wait this last one is obvious for every1. Stop crying and do something. Kid.

Last edited: May 3, 2020
  10. Bers Ser

Bers Ser User

@iKoobu Only you like this event as you can have many people on your side without having their morale down. The small clans are suffering this event because the great ones come kill us and when we kill them they lose nothing. If we killed you 10 times a day AFK you would never want to mess with us but now that doesn't work. They're killing us now because if we don't join their Blue side we can't have a Clan here in this game. I hope this ****ty event ends quickly to see if dying 10 times a day will sound funny to you.

11. xHaseo

xHaseo User

I have not even a clue about who you are in game...i guess that's what kind of factor you are. And idk what you're crying about my hero, the week when i had no competitors i got hero, the incoming week i wont be cause Avarice got feedwaves for Pepi and i didn't, since i never cared about hero in the first place. Also, i don't have a baium dagger so...idk, get ur facts straight please.

The guy in the post came here to thanks innova and made a vote for that, cause he wants the game to be like this forever. First things first: not gonna happen. Second thing second: he asked about feedback and wanted to give a feedback, you can also vote "no" on the poll above.

You want people to grow up, then go PVE instead of joining a zerg of 6 clans+ and acting so awesome just because you are not losing anything due to free ress. Let's wait and see :)

12. Tarquin

Tarquin User

Wow Haseo, I've seen you QQing in the main game chat, so I knew you were a bit of a ********* already, but still. Try to show a little civility.

I'm not unemployed, I have a family, and I don't have time to be constantly active in game. Essence is meant to be casual; that's the whole purpose of implementing an autofarm bot, so in keeping with the casual nature of the game, it is only right that they keep rezzes free. The only tactic high levels have to maintain their superiority is to pk the **** out of people to stop them farming, and yes, because its essence, there is no punishment. I'm okay with this, but only because right now, I can rez for free and keep my XP. At such a high level, you get pk'd once, you have to spend all day getting it back without free rez, and I don't want to spend 100 euro a month to enjoy a game. That's simply not affordable for most people. Innova, despite it's reputation as a money grabber, know this. And once more people start to get high levels, they will leave the game simply because they cannot afford to play. So then you're left with about 50 people who can afford to splash the cash. Oh how exciting.

You want a healthy server, you have to encourage competition, so strategically it makes sense for innova to keep free rezzes. Unfortunately that means you can't always win. Alliances break down all the time. What Innova needs to do now is to widen up the areas for farm and perhaps add a few more solo RBs that can't be contested so much.

13. xHaseo

xHaseo User

If you don't want people to have a different opinion than yours: either keep ur mouth shut or make a topic w/o poll to vote and which got as title "event feedback", since this means people will write down their own opinion/feedback about the event, duh.

You say you got a family and **** so you're suppose to be a sorta of grown up, but i guess that's all about age, not about mind.

Encouraging competition =/= allowing a side to zerg w/o consequences. Is the same thing you guys are qqing about PKs "OMG THEY GOT NOTHING TO LOSE SO THEY PK QQQQ HELP US INNOVA QQ" so if i say "Man, this event is actually killing a side" you go like "AHAHAH QQ MORE AHAHAH", can you see how hyprocrite you guys are? Also, you really can't see the differences between "being a piece of **** that PKs randoms" and "PKing enemies & war's alts"?

Your ideal of L2 is a game where you go ONLY pve, where you pvp ONLY when YOU want and when, if you die, you can get a 100% ress and if someone bothers you with PKs, they have to be punished by death. Even irl if possible.

You're a pve player that wants to be afk 24/7, i'm a pvp player (wannabe) that enjoy the war-side of the game. With this event, right now, i don't have any will at all to pvp, i get my boost XP, go into an XP loc and go afk, they kill me? Who cares. It's free. So i just go back. Woooow. Funny. And since i'm not losing anything but 2 secs to get back to X spot, i will do that again and again.

I'm sorry that you have no common sense (-strategically it makes sense for innova to keep free-) but, as your own words states, you have no idea how l2 works, saying "innova needs to improve areas/solo raids" is a clear sign that you're just a private-server player with 0 knowledge about L2, so i can see why you are so happy about the free ress event.

14. Tarquin

Tarquin User

Hahaha, this is great. You do realise the concept of PKs and free rez works both ways. Perhaps if you weren't such a pleb, more people would join your side? I dare you to try being nice for a change...

Of course having free rez encourages competition, because now lower clans can join the fight without worrying about their XP. They can actually have fun too. You see this normally with sieges when there is no XP drop, random people join all the time!

As I said before, I don't mind PK/PVP, especially with free rez, because then if you do happen to be active, you can actually fight back...FOR FUN, doesn't matter if you win or loose. If your idea of fun is PVP/PKing people who don't have a chance against you, or only when you win, then that says a lot about your mental state. I get to play this game maybe 2-3 hours a day, so ofc I want to be able to afk xp. Otherwise I have no chance! You want to turn that argument around, fine, go play on a server that ISN'T essence (ie. for casual players). The problem here ofc is that without joining a clan you don't get to experience half of the fun that comes with RBs/CWs/etc etc. SO yes, I absolutely want to afk xp, even with wars, and PVP on my terms. I'm not QQing about being pk'd afk however, because we have free rezzes, so the only thing you waste now is my time, not my money. This is much more ethical, and helps us lowbies stay competitive.

It's not ruining the game at all. It makes it far better and more enjoyable for everyone else. The only reason you suffer is because you like to win all the time. Instead of complaining, why not change your tactics. Try to recruit a whole bunch of cannon fodder, and treat it as what it is, a game!

And honestly, your feedback is much appreciated. Your petulant attitude however, is not.

15. Bers Ser

Bers Ser User

@Tarquin maybe you don’t play in a small clan that with you have that bad idea of what pk are.. Rest without exp, help who’s? I’m in a small clan and that don’t help me in anything? You’re die so your come back? So how you win? Do you have all the time of the world to kill then and be killer? Answers me what you do it’s you are in a small clan and this happen to you?

what happen it’s a big level pk your people and you can’t kill him because he’s in a Big Clan? You have only two options one let they kill you or do guerrilla game, with this event you only have one option let it fck ya.

What happen it’s you are levelling and then come a high level killer you to leave his pet farming for him? He’s take my spot to give it to the Kamael that make Adena for him. That it’s correct? Yes it’s it’s but what can I do to for take the spot again kill the pet many time as I can without losing exp that let it’s be clear that I’m can farm there it’s I want do, you thinking Is it fair to him?

But you know how they shut up you the little Clan? I’m going to kill you Clan so wait for it. Yes that the great pvp you are looking for it.

The only thing little clan can do to stop them it’s killing them as many time they can so they have to think, I die for the wars and now a random Clan it’s also killing me, can I hold the two in the same times? Can I spend the LCOIN? Can I lost the 10% exp I lost each time my friend res me?

The wars it’s lose when you don’t have one to rest you and you lost exp that’s when the wars it’s lose no all people it’s whiling to lose 10% each time they die that in hit level maybe it’s one Or two day farming no stop.

Don’t make the Blue or Red bad or good they are the same the difference it’s that other’s do it and don’t hide and others do it’s and want to be the good side that all.

And last it’s you are going to do a poll please be neutral don’t do what you want when you are only saying one thing it’s good and the other it’s bad what happen it’s I think this event it’s bad and want to vote no like it.. Yes the only opción I have it’s to vote No thanks take my money that in other words it’s I’m idiot take my money. Better put I like I'm Don’t like it. You can no get right feedback when you are controlling the poll.

xHaseo likes this.
  16. xHaseo

xHaseo User

Imagine being such a lowbrain to say "treat the game as it is, a game" and then qqing that you can't play the game.
    3 hours of activity in L2 is 0, if you can't be active, then L2 is not ur game.

They allowed this auto-hunting system to help and discourage usage of 3rd programs as 90% of their playerbase was cheating to XP and to have pvp advantage, and now, randoms from l2javas wants to join the official for the first time ever and jump into end-game contents like Side-PvP, siege and epics at lv 79 cause they got free ress? get lost.

Being nice is not an option when we all know that the clan that joins the opposite side are "pre-made", and it's normal. When you play the zerg and get 7 clans into 1 side, the numbers do everything. More and more will join as they will recruit players that are friends of friends of an old friend. You have no idea of what you're talking about, as i got tons of PMs of players asking me to join our clan/ally, telling me "As soon as i hit 83 i'll join ur clan!" so you let them XP, you share ur time with them to explain how essence works and also tips to improve their chars, and ofc, at some point they hit that 83 and join! Yeah, the enemy clan. This happened A LOT of times already. So this is not about being nice, but what would a random with 3h of activity know? You joined the game, clicked that autohunt and threw away ur brain.

Lowbies are lowbies, you're not supposed nor allowed to join competition, you can have ur own wars with lowbie clans and you can have ur own pvp with lowbie clans, but here, everyone aims to the top tier contents when they clearly have no clue how it works, and to do that, they join a zerg and hide behind a free ress.

But it's useless to waste our time, go xp, gear up and enjoy the event (i'm doing that a lot, i can still go and kill players and enjoy the rest of the time xping, i can't remember the last time i could go so braindead to leave my char and go play something else w/o giving a **** if i die or not, feels good!) as this event wont last forever. And when this event will be over, we will have fun all together again. So please, even tho i've no idea who you are but you're prolly another kid in the zerg-side, please, don't quit the clan or the war when this will happen, i'll show you how a PVP/PK server is meant to be play.

17. iKoobu

iKoobu User

Never saw some1 that arrogant that is telling people what should they play based on their playtime. People play the game they want when they want. Kid

Dude u are non factor barking like a top guy here. You know the diference between you and the ones you talk like you are superior? 0,there is no difference, if your clan lost you they just lost a loldagger and will not change anything on endgame pvp/raids.

U talk to l2java players like they are worst than you, well l2official always was cheat and rmt, meanwhile l2 java players was working for their stuff. W/o cheat/rmt. ( i know what im talking about playing l2 always on official servers, dont come here with ********.)

Stop being that arrogant acting like a top factor and top guy arround. U were not even able to reach something on core, the only thing u reached here is being hero 1 week, with help, since you register with friends (i know coz i meet u and u got stomped by me and my friend ) w/o no1 to compete against. And you are getting carried as hell.

Even people that are giving you advices on pvp vids they get answer like: im top dagger my way is the way u know nothing.

You are so delusional.

And last thing, a guy that can play 3 hours and spend 50k euro will be way more factor in this game than you playing 17h and having 0 impact on the game.

Cheers.

18. xHaseo

xHaseo User

So maaad :(

It's simple: back in 2006 you were not playing L2 since it required HOURS AND HOURS of activity. 3 hours per day would have been nothing, you could have been a casual, logging 3 hours to hunt mobs, do what? 5% at lv 40? and then log out. And now you want to join top-sides with 3 hours of activity? Maaan. You are free to enjoy the game, but at least know ur place and play PVE instead. We can see FinalPerformance and GreekLegion now, joined the zerg side, and shouting all day like they matter. Both clans were fully pve till free ress event started and now not only they picked a side, they even bark. Really? (2006 was an example, up 'till the update with the auto-hunt, 3 hours were nothing).

Never said i'm a factor and ****, the cry babies like you think it ^^ I'm just a f2p guy that enjoy the game and like to do pvp video and post into the forum (for flame but also to help players, sometimes.) and you are super-duper mad. Calling me a nonfactor and stuff, who cares? Beside you i mean.

Let's not talk about heroes as you like to point out that my hero was feeded (21/9? really?) when w/o feedwaves we would see totally different hero list (miu wont be hero, aprilous wont be hero, xisco wont be hero, vandamme wont be hero, moriarty wont be hero...should i keep going?) and...actually, i'm sorry that it feels you make so sad but my "feedwaves" is me and 2 friends signing togheter since EVER. Also, i got 2nd place this week with Pepi getting feeded by avarice. Which means, w/o pepi's feeds, i'd be hero 1 more week, unlucky. But don't worry mate, i don't care about hero, it's cool and triggers randoms like you but, after all, who cares? Oh well, you do.

And again, who are you? You seems to know so much about me! An old-dated fanboy? On core mhh...we were having our fun with our wars and stuff to do, i was in Lilith clan, i remember pretty well fightning NakedForce and rekting them even 6 vs 21, with just 2 DDs in pt (the other one was WhiteSpock) so...i never cared about endgame contents so i never joined sides or top clans, this is the first time that i join a side clan :D

Yeah btw, you can spend 50k euros to be more factor than me buuut...i mean, if you need to spend 50k euros to pvp, are we so sure i'm the problem?

About advices, they all give me the same one since ever: more kb and less mouse. Which is right, but i don't play l2 with enter chat and i'll never do cause it doesn't fit for me, but i've to try a new setup soon, so stay tuned ;)

Ah, last thing, you are comparing L2J privates and officials: yeah, official had cheaters and rmter since ever, we can all see the same thing happening in top clans right now (We can also see how many chars are sold/bought daily and we can all see blue-side running bots inside Patriots. Even right now. But l2java were no different. Corrupted servers with GMs giving items to their friends, closing every 2 months, people using bots to farm adenas. So please, get ur facts straight before barking. Or you're one of those who believe in servers with 5000 online? Nice server. Sadly every player was increasing the log-in counter by 10. :(

19. iKoobu

iKoobu User

1. In 2006 if you were able to play 3hours day ur bot were farming 21. If you got caught you start again. I was playing not 3 but 4h daily on those days and i was on top lvl. The rest of the time on pvp i got driver.

2.i dont care about you and your life, just you are so arrogant that is embarrasing becoming from you. If at least u are some1 that can be arrogant would be fine.

3. Learn how to read i said that a guy who spend 50k and play 3 hours is more factor than u playing 17. Not coz you, not coz him, by game dessing. Seems u know 0 about how this game work.

4.i was not playing on low tiers clan in core.

5.again ur arrogance shows up calling people fanboy of you. Well ur vids shows everything besides skill/knowloadge so belive me u have 0 fanboys.

6. Going inside whit 2 friends is same feedwave as going with 3. And even with that u managed to lose 9 games. Lol.

7.being proud of getting a hero with 21 wins and 9 loses shows how competition you have and how hard is go to get your hero.

8.both sides have bots and bougth accs, hypocrite.

9.so if you say that official and l2j are the same, idk why u comment l2j players come to official. Like they are different. Again ur coments are stupid. Since you just admit what i say.

10. Not gonna waste more time with u. Cya.

Last edited: May 6, 2020
  20. xHaseo

xHaseo User

1. Ah you're another of those handless who require a char to be premade to play, should have told me earlier xD

2. Then stop qqing after my posts.

3. Learn how to use ur brain: you said "he can be more factor than you with 50k and 3 hours play" so i guess you are talking about me, otherwise you would have choosen difference words.

4. Yeah no wonder since in 1. you said you had players xping a char for you.

5. Nothing to say here, you're welcome to prove ur facts. Which you wont. As for fanboyz, aren't you one of them? Again: you know me way more than i know you, in fact, i've no idea at all of who you are here or on Core. If i've to think about a guy with multi-drivers, i'd say Chappieba but that guy is never toxic/braindead so i doubt.

6. 2 and 3 is totally the same as 6-7, SURE. And i lost 9 games cause i joined with friends and i was giving matches to someone else, the last day of oly i went inside with alone and i did 5/0. Also yeah, i totally bet you killed us 3 vs 2, you are like RedEmperor shouting "Haseo you got rekt in oly by my bp w/o divine beam o_O" when the only match i lost that day, was against iBunta. And last time i check, iBunta was not a bp.

7. Who's proud of what? See? You're doing everything on your own ^^ I've never ever said anything about my hero, i never even cared in the first place :)

8. True on the 2nd, as for the first, remember when someone from a certain clan was qqing cause we got Pride in ally and they didn't want them? So, why are they now sharing catas with Requiem? Hypocrite.

9. Yeah, people cheats in both servers, yet, l2j are different. Files, fixes, corruption, fake infos and so on. I've seen A LOT of players coming from privates to official, claiming to be best of the best, somehow, they all quit after few days.

10. Thank you.