1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Is it worth to play after 5 years?

Discussion in 'Activity' started by Ediel, May 9, 2020.

1. Ediel

Ediel User

Hello!
    I am wondering if is it worth to play core+tiat on 2020.

I made my char on polish innova server just when god come out.
    Thanks to that I could exchange my iss orc for sword muse. My character is therefore a unique swm with an above average amount of con and an unusual appearance.
    I had a lot of interesting recipes from the days when the immortal bracelet was being made. Now all these recipes are gone, i cannot craft it...
    I have level 100, 6b adena, eternal heavy set, longing, huinter, diamond lv2, tanzanit lv3 and I'm casual. I prefer playing solo.

Is it worth to come back?

2. zauliuz

zauliuz User

want honest answer? then no.

3. Ediel

Ediel User

Thanks, you can close this topic. :Thumbsdown:

Innova you got me on your mailing list. I hope someday you send me invitation to world where i can spend some happy time and pay you for it.

4. zauliuz

zauliuz User

don't get me wrong, game is interesting, but all fun is gone. most of the things is based on wallet aka l2store and afk farm. also all content is for 107+ players with really good gear.

5. NeoTiger

NeoTiger Global moderator

Playing solo as SwS with your gear ? I don't see any point to play like this on this server, will be a very hard adventure for you. Better play with people or make a DD to play with your iss.