1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

[Guide Contest] How to create a homunculus! Seen through The player's eyes!

Discussion in 'L2 Guide Contest' started by Marianr0, May 11, 2020.

1. Marianr0

Marianr0 User

Hello everyone, my name is Marian, i m from Romania!
    Name ingame : iBulanoasa, server: Core

I want to share something that i saw on the server, people who does not know about this new homunculus creation!

Like they said în patch notes already, to create a homunculus you need to spend 50bil sp, 5 bars of Vit, 100*10k HP and need to wait 24 hours to be created!

After you did everything from what i said before you can get 5 types of homunculus and every type can be weak, normal or top grade depend on your luck!

When you get the homunculus you needed, he have 5 stages with bonuses for your character! To go through those stages you need to lvlup the homunculus. You can get lvlup points by using vitality or fighting mobs, and can get max 30 points/day (arround 60-70% exp on homunculus). Every stage from that 5 have some bonuses for your character! You should play a "game" to get them and its not thst easy. I Will explain you how it works!

There are 3 gamblers, system, you and homunculus. To get lvl 1 noone from those 3 gamblers having the same number. To get lvl 2 need one of you or homunculus to have the same number as system does. To get lvl3(highest lvl) all 3 gamblers should have same numbers. The best option you can get its lvl3 on all Of The 5 stages.

Homunculus is one of the best thing i saw în lineage 2 since now and i m playing for like 12 years, because its something that dont get that easy, should be carefull what kind of homunculus you get for every class, depending on their bonuses!
    Hope this will help you guys, i did this guide because i explained on server to some players how this works and could help! Its not sofisticated because it is like i said in title " a guide în everybody's language"!

#staysafe, #stayhome, #playlineage2

Regards,
    iBulanoasa

Last edited: May 11, 2020
  2. Marianr0

Marianr0 User

Sorry that i didnt used [guide contest] on title. But i though that if i post here its fine. Hope you give this a chance!