1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Getting disconected often when i shouldnt

Discussion in 'Activity' started by Tsini, May 12, 2020.

1. Tsini

Tsini User

Hello there, i am a new player (5days) with two premium accounts. All these days im getting discconected at random hours while the server is still online and i have stable 200mbps internet connection. What is the issue here ? why is this happening ? Players, If this is a permanent situation please give me the feedback i need so i wont waste time and money here.

2. kr1ss

kr1ss User

A lot of players already wrote about it (me included). Still I haven't seen no answer from staff or any solution. Sad, but it's like that.

3. pantheonz

pantheonz User

I have 3 PA accounts and same, the third account disconnects after a couple of minutes playing. In last occasion it disconnects my third account with 52 minutes remaining of premium. Tried 5-6 times and always disconnnects after minutes. I purchase one month and this third account come back to work fine again.
    There are server disconnections for free afk and no paid players from the server. Im sure.
    Maybe when server is full they work these server rules for free connections.

4. NeoTiger

NeoTiger Global moderator

When there is 1 hour left on PA, account will keep getting perma disconnected (I don't know the reason for that). For the others, make a ticket on support.

5. Tsini

Tsini User

Thank you for your feedback guys, i think it is time for uninstall :) hf

6. DeadZy

DeadZy User

The reason for the perma disconnecting when 1 hour left of PA is the change to summer time and in fact if u have bought PA for 1 day (24 hrs), you have used your 24 hours of PA but the system shows that u got 1 more hour when you don't and frost is disconnecting you.