1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook Forum

[Guide Contest] Basic Knowledge To Play L2

Discussion in 'Players Guides' started by MFreakForum, May 13, 2020.

?

Do you want topic about Locations and Gear?

1. YES!

8 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. No!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. MFreakForum

MFreakForum User

Wellcome, in the world lineage 2. of If you wonder how to start the game, which character is best for you to start, and how to make your path in the game, this topic is for you.

First of all you must know that lineage2, takes you into the new world. Here you will feel happiness and sadness, will find friends and enemies, will fight for honor. The biggest mistake every new player does in L2 is that they want to know how to fast level up, fast way to get top gare, etc. But this game is full of adventure if you will get its rhythm. SO let's start From the beginning.

Wich Race to Pick: We got On essence 6 main races those are: Human, Elf, Dark elf, Orc, Dwarf, and Kamael. This is your choice But I will give u a tip, Check base stats, like DEX, WIT, CON, MEN, INT, STR. I will not go deep in this stuff but you can check what they are for on the official site. So there is a little difference between a recess in Stats. For example: If you want to play a mage, and cast skills faster then others, you have to bring elf mage in the game, if you want more Magical damage go Dark elf and about humans race, It is the most balanced race in the game. So think about it.

Wich Class to pick: I will not review all classes, just I will tell you my opinion Wich classes are best to pick at the start.

Archers: Archers are the Best class to start the L2 game. They haven't got problems like other classes like mana, and low dmg at the start. They feel comfortable in Pve and Pvp. So Check them, Best class for starters I think is Kamael-> Soul Ranger / or / Human -> Sagittarius. Both of them are pretty nice to me.
    Tanks: If you checked archers and though that isn't your play style, that's not a problem. Let try with tanks. They have a little bit slow farm, and slow level up but it isn't important. They will take every mob down, even high-level mobs, and Imagine they feel good in PVP, they are kinda undead warriors. Try them.
    My recommendations for Tank will be Human -> Paladin.
    Enchanters: If no tank and no archer, try to play enchanter. They are kinda more active "Chars" in the game. They can take damage Kinda like a Tank and can deal a good amount of damage.
    My recommendations for Enchanters will be Elf -> Sword Singer and Dark Elf -> Blade dancer.
    Summoners: Just go for Elf -> Elemental summoner for Balance, and GO Dark elf -> phantom summoner For damage. It's your choice but i don't recommend to start summoner for the first class in the world of L2 .
    Fighters / Mages / Healers: For the First Class in this Huge world, they aren't good. Get some knowledge In-game, and then try to play with them if you like.
    This is my recommendations For class Option. After you pick your class you have to level it up. So let's go.

First level up is 1-40: Make Sure You Complete all Quests! This is Important. Don't skip them, Just read carefully what there is going on. It isn't hard to get 40 lvl here. But You have to understand what to look for. you will get 2 class transfer during the game, Make sure you choose the right class. You can't change it later. Learn skills as much as you can, and Read what skill does. I have seen lots of players playing, and they don't know what their skills are doing( This is the Wrong playstyle). Learn skills in game and learn them yourself too. Read what they give you and imagine you got that power in Real life, how, where, and when you would use it?! So Just Learn skills, Not add them in your skill window without knowing what they do. There are buffs you can't learn at start. take no care about it. You will learn them later. If you will read that buffs you will understand what buffs you need for the mage, for the fighter, etc.
    Next Main LVL up 40-76: Basicly I want to tell you the same, read and check everything. But here you will have 3 quests in 3 different locations. So I will tell you how to complete them.
    Quest in Fields of Massacre: Complete the quest When you will be lv 55+ and this is good farming zone until lv.62 .
    Quest in Plains Of glory: Complete the quest when you will be lv 62+ , this is good farming zone until 65+
    Quest in War-tron: Complete when you will reach lv 65+, you can farm here untill lv 75.
    After Quest in war-tron you can check other locations, and try to reach 76 lvl. Be patient.

We can talk about locations and Gears In different topics. If you want it.

2. NeoTiger

NeoTiger Global moderator

I don't see daggers in your guide. Do you count them as melee fighters ? (@SaMaNoSuKe will be mad)

You are recommending some classes but not telling us why this class is better than others.

3. MFreakForum

MFreakForum User

THis is whole new story, to review class. My recommendations are based on my knowledge. You can try , play with the class i suggest. Trust me You will learn about class more , when you play it. This is another recommendation I can give you: Play your own game. Learn more about class by urself , so you will never forget it , and feel how your friend feels.)) Gl you guys , and again wellcome in to the world of lineage2.
    If someone wants guide about one specific class, i will make it)) just comment below.
    May 14, 2020
    Yes, they are Fighters for me. I had to note that.
    and ofc daggers are hard class to start the game with))