1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Well R.I.P

Discussion in 'Activity' started by zalouro, May 13, 2020.

1. zalouro

zalouro User

• The amount of the looted Adena in the Golden Altar will be decreased: basic amount from a monster: 100.000 ~ 120.000 → 30.000 ~ 40.000.
    • The amount of EXP and SP gained for completing the Tomb Raiders quest in the Imperial Tomb Special Zone is halved.

2. zauliuz

zauliuz User

:Dquestion of the day - will l2eu survive until new year?

3. Krisstan

Krisstan User

What is the purpose to apply this kind of nerf??
    Do you remember that is just a game?
    Why old players have been allowed to gain so much adenas and no others who are just able to access this area?
    Why lowbie/unstuffed players who expect to make 2.6% @lvl106 every 2 days cannot do it anymore?

Will it change game philosophy? No.
    Will it change opposite forces? No.
    Will it help to have a better game experience? No.
    Will it help to increase the game community/players? No. Just harder to gain Xp and harder to have money (then stuff) without cash shop than before.

Will it increase difference between top vs middle-low range players? Yes.

It seems, every decisions/ game's direction is based only on the "scam bank account's players" with annoying loot boxes acquired by cash shop

I really hope a new (not the fake tries 2 years ago) European law will come to stop this ******** about random rate and loot boxes.

PS, prices applied in cash shop are just incredible for an old game

PS2, maybe it is time to hire GM/Informatic/informatic Network collaborators instead of marketing/economic. Your launcher is a pain in the last 2 weeks.

4. DeadZy

DeadZy User

Another thing about elcyum and the latest paid event. One of the most profitable ways of normal ppl to gain some adena was to sell elcyum from fishing. And now they put this event where the price is 4 times lower, only the whales and top farmers to be able to make their lvl 3 dragon weapons and to farm more. Also it is nice that one of the royal rewards from tarots is still 2 elcyum that have total cost of 300kk now. GZ

5. zalouro

zalouro User

no idea the game will survive or not, i tried i played one month or so, had some old acc sold some thigs went 106 but the moment i failed 6 times in a row to make a desire talis and this event made me insta uninstall the game. its not worth the time at all

6. kr1ss

kr1ss User

They don't care about low / middle class players. They care ONLY about 5% TOP players that fill their vallets.

Be realistic. I mean IT xp/sp changes were just silly and made no sense. You shall not lvlup faster!!!! said gandolf and l2 team. lol.

And you won't get no reply from staff, because they just do not care.

7. zalouro

zalouro User

literally i dont care for xp, whats the point i was nearly 108 with exalted weapon. whats the point with no gear to play as a 108 level and rekted from a low level cuz you know "p2w"

8. OrderStar

OrderStar User

I don't understand the decision either, i mean why nerf the IT so hard? it's good only 105-108 anyway?
    What's so special in those 3 levels?

9. Notic

Notic User

It's not nerf, we just got with 2x exp by mistake which was made for 2x event. If u had received with original exp amount you wouldn't be crying about "low exp"

10. OrderStar

OrderStar User

but in patch notes it was also 21 tril.
    Did they really adjust the patch notes for the 2x week?

11. zalouro

zalouro User

its not about crying, typical answer from a 12yo kid in l2, the problem is mostly that going high level with exalted thats the problem cuz people for IT want No exalted weapon like wtf how do we get better weapon from where at 105?