1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook Forum

[Guide Contest] The PAPAPA basic guide for Titan.

Discussion in 'Players Guides' started by pampas, May 13, 2020.

1. pampas

pampas User

HELLO LADS! I am "pampas" from server RED and this is my first ever guide! I am going to share my experience in essence with you guys and help you to MAKE TITAN GREAT AGAIN!:D
    So here we go!

Summary:
    1. LEVELING UP
    2. GEARING UP
    3. DYES+STATS POINTS
    4. BELT+TALISMANS
    5. JEWELS
    6. AGATHIONS
    7. FARMING UP
    8. INSTANCES
    9. DONATIONS
    10. PVP
    11. PET

1. LEVELING UP

Leveling with titan can be very fun because you will be able to solo mobs or in them in area- AOE. There are very good spots for AOE in the game like some zones of Dragon Valley, Plains of Lizardmen and Tower of Insolence. When you get your 3rd class you learn a second AOE skill - Full swing [​IMG] and it will be pretty useful. If you have problems in 1v1 stronger mobs make sure to put your stuns [​IMG] and [​IMG] on auto, it will reduce the damage taken.

It seems that most people don't have love for Titan class in L2 essence but if you like to play this class and you give it a try, i am sure you won't be disappointed. But if you are still having second thoughts, I will share a little "secret": in one of the last Korean patches titan class was upgraded! So soon (or not) it will arrive to EU! :Whistling:

2. GEARING UP
    Weapon: Best 2 handed Sword that you can afford. If you wanna save on SS try to get a C+++++. The runes you put on that weapon should be Othel [​IMG] , Tyrr [​IMG] and of course if you can Lilith [​IMG]. All of them the higher level that you can afford. NOTE: Keep in mind that to insert these runes you need gemstones of the same grade of your weapon. This means that inserting runes on a C weapon is MUCH cheaper than inserting runes on A grade weapon.

Armor: NM heavy armor, NM heavy helmet and i would recommend NM BOOTS/GLOVES Light [​IMG] [​IMG] for PVE because together they give a chance for 4% vampiric rage. These items are a must when you are farming in AOE because it will help you sustaining your HP.

For jewelry while you can't afford A grade jewels you can get TOI rings [​IMG] and DV earrings [​IMG] for some m.def while you work on the rest.

Of course for PVP best options are epic jewels, gloves of silence, Ice crystal set and, starting from today (13/05/2020), Helmet of Mana and Boots of evasion.:eek::eek:

Majestic Sigil is also top item, but while you can't get it just get a D or C Sigil with some hp or stats boost.

3. DYES+STATS POINTS

For DYES go for +STR -CON, keeping the bonus for 50 CON. Everytime that you get more than 50CON go for +4STR -4CON. The point is to have bonus from 50 CON and get the bonus for 60STR. If you have DYES +4-2 of this is easier and you can maybe go for some DEX.

For STAT POINTS go for STR at least until you reach 60STR. Than you can keep growing on STR or choose to add some DEX, because the 50+ critical rate from the first DEX bonus sounds pretty good!

4. BELT+TALISMANS
    Dragon Belt [​IMG] is your best friend, the more the better, but minimum +5 for the hp potion bonus. It also increases all STATS so it is essencial to reach some bonus goals.

Same for talisman of EVA [​IMG], because you will run out of mana farming in AOE, and if you want to be solid you need that reduce critical damage.

Talisman of Aden [​IMG] as you can for the extra boost+XP bonus.

Talisman of speed [​IMG] is for me a must in titan, for extra speed (yes we are slow:mad::mad:) and that sweet trigger buff. You don't need to buy it, you can farm it in primeval garden with weekly quest.
    For last try to buy some venir fragments whenever you can, to level a talisman of venir [​IMG] for later and if you have the chance to have talisman of authority [​IMG] of course you should equip it also!
    So with a talisman bracelet lvl 4 you should have speed, authority, aden and eva, unless you have Baium [​IMG] or a good venir, then you should switch for the strongest.

5. JEWELS
    Try to have at least Zircon [​IMG] for critical damage, Coral [​IMG] for attack speed and Onyx [​IMG] for SS damage as soon as possible and work from there with the brooch that you can afford.
    You will need Amber [​IMG] for PVP to get the interrupt casting skill that i will explain in point 10.

6. AGATHIONS
    Agathion Bracelet lvl 3 with Nebula [​IMG] for critical rate, Procella [​IMG] for attack speed and Ignis [​IMG] for p.attack are a good way to start.

7. FARMING UP
    Best farm with titan is with AOE. Using the setup above, you can run around spamming AOE skills and killing everything. I use now [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] on auto, that makes me Rush target when I am on distance and, gives enough time for skills to come out of cooldown so the char doesn't stop.:Sneaky: Separate the 2 AOE skills with Rush so that your Titan doesn't waste both skills when he casts with no targets around! If this is consuming too much mana you can try a setup using auto attack and only [​IMG].

Setting up hp potions to less than 50% will trigger zealot [​IMG], and setting auto with guts [​IMG] and frenzy [​IMG] with delay from each other will let you take full profit of your buffs.

First you will go to plains of Lizardmen, Dragon Valley and TOI 1-2. While you grow in power you can go upper in TOI and specially with ZAKEN lvl3 I believe that you will be able to farm in orc barracks, around lvl 84,85 with a healer, or even maybe without, if you are "God mode".o_O

8. INSTANCES

Do your instances daily with maximum boost for top XP trying to trigger the SG freeze and spending the storms while it last. Also do orc fortress quest every day that you can and stay until the end farming all those orcs in AOE for extra XP!

9. DONATIONS
    If you can't afford to spend lots of money in game, Lcoin's Grace Kit is your best choice, for 10€ month gives you Cube of Daily Blessing that gives 20 SG per day and 5000 [​IMG] to spend or keep for RES without loosing XP. I also recommend to take the 6eur 1time pack, that gives 5000 [​IMG], [​IMG]+2, [​IMG] +2 and [​IMG]+2.

10. PVP

PVP with titan is very fun, you can 1v1 lots of people, depending on the situation you can fight 1v2 or 1v3.
    When you fight dominators, healers and such, you will need CC combo to kill them. Armor Crush first [​IMG] to reduce your target's P.def, Full Knockdown [​IMG] , Power Break [​IMG], Destroyer's Roar [​IMG] and AMBER [​IMG] jewel are the biggest CC combo you can make to kill your opponent before he heals back up.
    Final secret [​IMG] will give you an attack boost but more importantly 60% reduce to magic and archery and Lionheart [​IMG]will stop a bit the CC.

When you go low, make sure to have at least the Full Knockdown [​IMG] ready to use (because it lands a lot more than stun), and go Frenzy [​IMG]+Zealot [​IMG] combo followed with Imortal Life [​IMG] and it will scare a lot of people (and some others...it won't! :Laugh::Roflmao:).

When you mass PVP its a bit more tricky with titan because you don't have a pull, you have a rush! So be careful to not rush alone in the middle of 30 people. As front line, try to prioritize targets and to knockdown enemies that get pulled.
    If you are "God mode" and you wanna rush, best option is Over the Body [​IMG] + Guts [​IMG] , Refill HP/CP as much as you can and GO! Be sure to land the Destroyer's Roar [​IMG] as soon as possible, and use your AOE damage skills to make some impact. Imortal Life will still keep u alive for a few seconds and if your team follows you may survive!:cool:

11. PET

Best pet overall for melees seems to be Dragon. I have this theory that Buffalo in the future could help in that MASS PVP crazy rush that i was talking before in point 10, because buffalo will be able to rush with you and AOE aggro, but it's just a theory.

For the dragon, gear it with the best armor that you can afford. A BW heavy set is good start, with Sword or ancient sword as weapon.

To get your dragon past lvl 40-50 fast, just put your gear and weapon on it, buy a cheap bow without arrows and go to a lvl 40-50 zone and let your pet farm. Because you don't have arrows you won't attack and the pet will get full XP.:Geek:

Well... that's it! I hope you guys liked it and are, like me, very excited for the TITAN CLASS FUTURE REWORK!

See you ingame! PAPAPA!!;)

Last edited: May 21, 2020
  2. neocarminati

neocarminati User

Nice guide! Thx guy... =)

3. pampas

pampas User

Thanks!:)

Feel free to share your Titan experience in this post guys! If you have something to say about this guide or if you want to discuss something about Titan, this is the place! :D

4. BeeTL

BeeTL User

Nice guide.
    Would be nice to add some pictures.

5. pampas

pampas User

Thanks for your feedback man! So I've been improving the guide during the last couple of days and I believe this is the final version for the contest. Keep sending feedbacks!

Cheers!!:D

6. thenivy91

thenivy91 User

lets go papapapapapappapampas

7. Improx

Improx User

Thoughts on the upcoming rework?
    Also, how would you compare Titan with GK?