1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Better EU or NA ?

Discussion in 'Activity' started by zalouro, May 14, 2020.

1. zalouro

zalouro User

while the last patch they nerfed xp and adena on golden altar, plus without PA u cant open more than one, i think its better to play NA version where u can open 3 acc and at least do somethings with yourself rather than getting insta kicked from all parties cuz u are not "AOE" and spending 9€ per month on a 2003 p2w game

2. zauliuz

zauliuz User

depends where are you from and what is your goals in the game. i guess not to get hero, fight for castles or daily pvp.. so it doesn't matter. NA maybe cheaper, in EU you get exp faster. but that's it. rest from l2store.

3. SammusS

SammusS User

NA is very advanced unlike EUW

4. zalouro

zalouro User

what do you mean "very advanced" ?

5. abiivo

abiivo User

could you explain more about "Advanced" word here ??!!
    because i tried to analyze it in several ways but couldn't figure out.
    do you mean how they are advanced in solving server issues that have been accruing since 9 months ?
    advanced in dealing with RMT bots who pm and send mail to every single player in game and annoying them?
    advanced in doing something about game capacity and the queue that has been up for 3 months ?
    advanced in increasing the amount of adena and Ncoins needed to buy essential items every time ?
    and the list continues ...

i was playing there until 1 month ago before coming here and believe me, the reason for moving here is how regretful i'm after wasting money and time in a server i can't basically log my character and enjoy the game.
    since i started here 1 month ago and i have received more items and stronger character than what i had been trying to get there for like 8 months.
    if this server is not satisfying for any L2 player, then i don't think there is a better one.
    Excuse my English and sorry for the long response

6. kr1ss

kr1ss User

NA = more pay to win
    NA = botland with 24/7 farming mentees. There are more players than monster in BS.
    NA = constant laggs, delays (comparint to EU disconnects its way worse)
    NA = worse economy
    NA= Queue to log in. Sometimes it takes up to 2h to log in at evenings

EU > NA (imho)

Idk. i Came here from NA nad I like it here way more.

7. zalouro

zalouro User

well i played on both and getting adena is same here and there, at least there u can log 3 acc its just slow on xp, here u need pa and have faster xp. both are **** for new players and f2p players. there is no way to make adena LIKE LITERALLY no way. i had old chars sold what i had there and tried to play but IT gives just 3m (i opened 30 box cuz i played and saved that box for 1 month and i got 25 3m, 2 EAR 2 EWR and smth else idk) tried to make a desire talisman failed 6 times. people sell expensive as *** there so the only thing is to use exalted (and IT parties dont want exalted), this new event kamaloka its hard to do more like impossible with no pve weapon ++++++. and im curious how this guy is more stronger where the heck u get drops ? p.s the last event with dragon weapon was a rip of totally now u cant even pvp at all.
    tl:dr = i tried to play (not long maybe 1.5 month) but int that time u can see 0 drops, 0 community, you leave the char all night to xp some1 with dragon weapon comes to pk you or some random dude decides to PR the party and go solo so u leave pc for 6 hours ON doing nothing. Fishing is stupid u dont get much.

8. TranpeGG

TranpeGG User

If u are a freeloader go play NA since u don't have to pay for anything. If you want to do something more in L2 then EU is many times cheaper with no lags on normal attacks/melee, geodata errors, jump backs, black screens etc or obvious botters/exploiters. In both regions u have to kinda have the will to learn and know what u are doing in order to progress with whatever budget. L2 is not an easy game and a lot of the income the company makes is from confusion and mistakes players make.

9. zauliuz

zauliuz User

that's the reasons why many peoples come play from NA to EU. But EU also had their own problems..
    i don't want to mention them, because it would be called "propaganda", but who played here, in core, probably know most of them. also player base is way worse than NA..

10. SpringLoaded

SpringLoaded User

Well not only that but then you have a situation like mine where NA GM's ban your accounts on NA servers for something that was their fault to begin with an now are refusing to even reply to email. Go figure.

11. golemka

golemka User

none

12. Redcapneo

Redcapneo User

Guys that changed from NA to here, is it worth it? And why? State your reasons, i am strongly thinking asbout moving and my main is from 2006!!! but this last event over there is a total cash grab!

13. OmniCSH

OmniCSH User

I mean, you are at the EU forum asking this question...

I think that you already know the answer