1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook Forum

SERVER ISSUES AND ROLLBACK ????

Discussion in 'Activity (Maroon)' started by felippecm, May 14, 2020.

1. felippecm

felippecm User

Dear GM's,

With this server instability, I lost a lot of XP and lamps.

How will lost items be replaced? because the items I lost are equivalent to more than a full day on the farm.

I think that, besides me, everyone lost something with the server reboots (rollback).

2. BlueIsDead

BlueIsDead User

3 Maintenances 12 hours of downtime and I lost 2% + 10 upgraded lamps.

This is lost money and time

3. sou!!

sou!! User

they said they will give compensations after they fixed server lags 3 weeks ago

4. BlueIsDead

BlueIsDead User

yes but now whats our compensation for lost xp... we never got compensation for lag and now we lost xp.. lol

If they think free res is compensation for server lag they are crazy people lost tons of lcoins trying to port with my teleports, raid boss teleports, lost adena from normal teleports, this is a big joke honestly.

5. H0unter

H0unter User

and the weekly cookies and tickets are gone now, they didnt give nothig this weak! That a shame! The server have a lot of lag and nobody does anything

6. Bers Ser

Bers Ser User

Now that the weekly gift it’s gone people are no willing be calm with the server issue. This it’s the first oficial game that it’s so Disrespectful to have they players play a game with so much problems and don’t give any compensation. This it’s only my opinion.