1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook Forum

[Guide Contest] Górka method. How to tame your luck.

Discussion in 'Players Guides' started by AtaiG, May 21, 2020.

1. AtaiG

AtaiG User

by Atai, Blue server
    ---------------------
    -
    Za górkami, za lasami.... / Once upon a hill...

Many people believe that the Holy Korean Random doesn't really exist and you can bring luck to yourself by using different methods. Some believe killing Keltirs will help you, other say you need full buff. I believe in the Górka method which already have a lot of supporters.

The whole method is based on a fact that there are no real random number generators, at least not in Lineage 2, therefore you can forsee when you'll have numbers you need. "Górka" in polish means "a hill" and this is how a artificial random number generator works. It will give you ups (hills, Górka), and downs. Just as seen in the chart below:
    [​IMG]
    :Roflmao: Green dot represent the "Górka" event, the hill, up in a server, a moment in time when theoretiacally all the good things happen to a player:
    • random craft gives you good items,
    • your enchants are working good,
    • if you have low crit rate crits land,
    • low probable skills are happening,
    • raid bosses are giving you most rare items, etc.

:Devilish: On the contrary red dot represent downhill, so a moment in time when all the good things happen but to mobs, and all bad to a player:
    • mobs land crits on you,
    • you fail on enchanting,
    • craft points give you nasty items,
    • epics drop Majestic Rings etc.
    You can often see 2-3 people getting something awesome from random craft in the global chat: they just both hit Górka.
    For the events that have a really low chance to happen you have to pick a moment which is excatly the peak of the Górka, so the green dot. Moreover, as in the real life you have little hills, which are quite often. And a big mountains, like Mount Everest of the server which happen once in a long time.

Of course waiting whole day for the Mount Everest of Górka with Baium on your back just to kill it in the right moment to give you Baium talisman + Baium ring would be exhausting:Szhech2-l2:, but you can easily make +6 or +7 items on your enchanting.

How to forsee when the Górka is on?
    All you need is to have an event which occurs to your character very rare. It could be
    • crits for mages,
    • silence from Silence Gloves,
    • Critical Heals,
    • or skills from Epic Bosses Weapons.

As a dagger, which has a lot of crits usually going on I decided on using skills from my Baium Dagger. As you can see below there are two of them, one with 2% probability, second with the 1% probability.
    [​IMG]
    The Baium's Thunder Bolt with probability 2% is represented by one flame pillar from the sky hitting a mob you are currently attacking:
    [​IMG]
    The Baium's Enhanced Thunder Bolt with probability 1% is represented by three flame pillars from the sky hitting a mob you are currently attacking:[​IMG]
    Both skills usually appear in a sequence 2% skill, 1% skill, 2% skill. Great representation of Górka. What you want to do is to seek your own Górka indicator which will fit your character well.

Now when you have your Górka indicator identified it's now pretty easy to use it in your favor.

Example:
    I often use Górka method on enchanting talismans, because it works pretty well, but it can be used on the any event you desire. While enchanting your talisman:

1. Prepare your enchanting:[​IMG]
    2. Hit "OK" when you see your Górka indicator:[​IMG]
    3. Enjoy your enchanted item:
    [​IMG]
    • For tallismans +0 ->+1; +1->+2; +2->+3 You want to wait for any of the Górka indicators, but
    • +3->+4 it makes you to wait specifically for the first Górka indicator, so in case of Baium Dagger the first 2% skill.
    • For +4->+5 it's kinda the same as +3->+4 but you need to be a little faster, and react pretty quickly.
    • For +5->+6 things are getting a little bit more complicated as you should click "OK" button, and wait for your first indicator as the enchanting bar is going down.
    • Same goes for +6->+7 but you need to be quicker.

Using this method I managed to have:

[​IMG]
    Dragon Belt +6
    from only 20 belts

[​IMG]
    Talisman of Speed +6
    from only ~15 talismans

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    2x Talisman of Aden +7
    from only ~15 talismans
    I also received a number of PMs thanking me for showing this method to other players as they managed to have very cool items using this method including Talisman of Aden +8 from just ONE talisman.

Notes:
    - I never experienced that the location of enchanting matters, I just use one with lots of mobs close to each other with a decent hp, so my górka indicators have a chance to appear,
    - I did expirience that when you hit on NPC the enchanting isn't going really well, so probably there's another way of calculating Górka on the NPCs.

In the end I just want to underline that the whole method is a belief, never confirmed by the developers. Bu to be honest (and with the great applaud of the conspiracy theories enthisiast) would they? ;)
    Tame your luck, use Górka, because even if you don't believe in it... Why not give it a try?
    Let the force of Górka be with you ! <3

Attached Files:

2. RidicPrime

RidicPrime User

Ok w/e drugs u take. STOP IT!! get some help. (or atleast share with us)
    Where did you get data for this? Myb from renown "Instytut Danych z Dupy"?
    Xdddd
    No idea what to write, plain ********
    Atleast u have fun xd

3. RandomPlayer

RandomPlayer User

To enchant something high u need:
    - extreme luck
    - a lot of items (money)

If you belive in some methods you are not very clever.

4. Stilva

Stilva User

When you spend 8.000 euros or more in boxes in every single event, it's logical that you have Talismans and Belts +8 or w/e. There is no Gorka method, it's all in your head and it's all RNG.

5. Edo_Blue

Edo_Blue User

This should not be here. This is misleading and pure product of imagination.

6. Kemmy

Kemmy User

girls keep believe in unicorns and magic those days..

7. xjonasx

xjonasx User

Best guide , thanks for share.

AtaiG likes this.
  8. Koreysh

Koreysh User

Actual gorka process:

1. HV: "Hi, Im Atai the GIRL"
    2. Donations rush in mail
    3. ???
    4. Gorka !

9. SaMaNoSuKe