1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook Forum

[Guide Contest] Buying L-coins for a carefree game

Discussion in 'Players Guides' started by dluigi, May 21, 2020.

1. dluigi

dluigi User

by luigi, Blue Server
    ======================================

What's up with those L-coins? Can one play without them? Well, obviously yes, but why? L-coins are along with adena another currency in the game. With L-coins you can buy number of end-game things including Cloak of Protection, Reinforced Jewel Box, Boxes from the events which can also give you Epics, Jewels lvl 5 etc.

I'll show you how quickly get some shiny L-coins to buy some awesome stuff for your character.
    There are currently 2 ways of obtaining L-coins.

1. You can buy it in the market with adena, or exchange for any item as the L-1000 and L-8000 boxes are tradable.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    But be EXTREMLY aware - more and more suspicious dwarves are trying to sell L-1000 in the price of L-8000 so double check you are not getting bamboozed.

2. L-coins can be also bought for the real money. You can use either 4game launcher window or browser window.

For the 4game launcher you just log-in and click the currency in the top right corner. The Replenish account tab should appear immidiately:
    [​IMG]
    Same goes for the browser window. You log in on the https://eu.4game.com/ website. As you can see the layout is the same. The colors are different:
    [​IMG]
    Choose your payment method, put the number of Euros you want to recharge in the "Amount of recharge" field and hit "Replenish".

Depending on which method you've chosen fill all the necessary data. When the payment is complete the amount of Euros will automatically change in the launcher, in the website (after refresh), and in game in the L2 Store - marked in the red circle.

[​IMG]

Now depending on how much Euro did you put in the game you can buy number of premium items including L-coins:
    [​IMG]
    As you can see you will not only get 8000 L-coins but also 10 Magic Lamp Charging Potion as a bonus.

When you hit "purchase" button the items will immidiately show in your inventory. Then after right-clicking on your L-Coins box you'll add them to your account. The number will appear in the bottom right corner of the screen:
    [​IMG] from zero to....
    [​IMG] 1997, because I've alredy spend some on *things* before making screenshot. (It was too tempting).

Note: L-coin currency when applied to your account (after right click) cannot be exchanged anymore. But it's all sharable within characters in your account.

When you hit L-coin currency at the bottom right corner the L-coin store will appear where you can invest all your L-coins to an end-game items.
    [​IMG]

Have fun! And remember that donating Euros to the game not only makes you stronger, but keeps server alive!

VaBybi likes this.
  2. RandomPlayer

RandomPlayer User

OMG guide how to buy l2 coins. I guess we have already winner! Innova likes this.

3. Kemmy

Kemmy User

hahahha he felt me cos i wanted to do guide how to play w/o donating but simply had no time ta dum tss.

4. Zombis

Zombis User

You can still do it since it would help a lot :Coffee: