1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook Forum

Racism and Xenofobic - Red Server

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by MartyDeadly, May 22, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MartyDeadly

MartyDeadly User

Hello,

There are some Red Players using World Chat to spread their racism/xenofobic insane thoughts.

Please do something.

This is not the first time it happens and I have never seen any measure to punish these kind of people.

If the server is open for people from multiple nationalities it doesnt make any sense to let people use chat to try to offend someone for its skin color/nationality.

Hope to see some kind of response from Innova team but if nothing happens at least u'll see what a mental illed person do while playing l2

WhatsApp Image 2020-05-21 at 18.24.06.jpeg

^^

EhBrahMa likes this.
  2. kScarlet

kScarlet User

Well u guys simply do the same just on Brasilian.

3. MartyDeadly

MartyDeadly User

and he thinks this is funny

WhatsApp Image 2020-05-21 at 18.47.54.jpeg
    May 22, 2020
    First of all what does Brazilian mean ? People speak/write in portuguese in Brazil.

Besides its pretty non sense to justify someones violations with this argument.

Please consider thinking at least 1minute about what I wrote before answering.

4. Rykee

Rykee User

Please do something.!

5. Rene Baldasso

Rene Baldasso User

6. kScarlet

kScarlet User

Well you know to ppls in general all this things looks simply :D Brasilian.

7. Kemmy

Kemmy User

i dont see any racism here i guess u never was able to screen my sentences - those are racist. :d pay attention and edit this post :> stay turned

8. Viniciusrazel

Viniciusrazel User

Unfortunately there are people who have this racist thinking these days, so many important things to worry about and there are still people with these xenophobic and racist thoughts, chat ban and ban 7 days minimum

9. Jeztian

Jeztian User

Can I atleast add some small detail to this? I love how you guys manage to talk about everybody in Brasillian(Portugues) can probably call us allot of different things that we dont even understand.
    I can understand that for some players it gets frustrating at time to respond like this. Also I would like to add you guys have this clear illusion that you are running the server...
    From what I know you are merely the guys picking up a boss at 4-5am server time when most EU people are asleep... Isnt really a big accomplishment.

I cant actually blame him for lashing out at you guys... this is something you have created yourself by the whole jBz situation.
    Also I can somehow not understand how you manage to play on a EUROPEAN server.... and not speak a single letter of f***king english...

and obviously people feel like they are playing L2BR 1000x when you guys are spamming World chat like its your clan chat.

As final statement I would like to put this one up..

What you reap is what you sow. (Your actions dictate the consequences on how people will treat you)

Show respect and you shall get respect. (maybe thats one small pointer for most of you)

kScarlet and Kemmy like this.
  10. viniciusgomes

viniciusgomes User

11. MartyDeadly

MartyDeadly User

Let me put it into context:

Urfear was talking to brazilian players and called them monkeys.

If you think that calling someone ape is something friendly then maybe u should also consider behavior/health assistance

WhatsApp Image 2020-05-21 at 19.22.27.jpeg

12. EhBrahMa

EhBrahMa User

This became routine!
    we will hardly have an answer on this case!

13. Kemmy

Kemmy User

nah. Im not Kimberly. Im way worse. If u want a small tip im a girl so u have 3 on server to find which.

14. Jeztian

Jeztian User

https://gyazo.com/430246bcdc684c28c69b04f6bfcb32d3

Just one thing i managed to screen atm.. You wonder why people flip out?? you call them by there name ingame in a full Portuguees sentence?
    if this happens multiple times I assume people get pretty pissed yeah.

Kemmy likes this.
  15. MartyDeadly

MartyDeadly User

Your answer is just nonsense.

I am not talking about who is running the server or any situation regarding Jbz or whoever that might be.

You are trying to divert the topic.

I've wrote this topic to alert innova adm team about racism/xenophobic players and if you dont have nothing to contribute to it please consider spending ur time with something else

16. kScarlet

kScarlet User

Or maybe should i start count how many times you guys on Br/portugies wish Corona to my whole family and wish them death? Just simply because we are War , and u guys getting killed?
    Then don't get me wrong if i am going Sochiopath and call you an Ape.
    Cheers Have a Good Night.

17. NeoTiger

NeoTiger Global moderator

Open a ticket on support to report any violation. GM don't read the forum.

I don't see any racism in your screenshot. Next time, put a screenshot where people could see the previous messages to better understand the whole context.

I'm closing this thread anyway.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.