1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook Forum

why high lvls pk low lvls?

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by BonaFight, May 29, 2020.

1. BonaFight

BonaFight User

upload_2020-5-29_14-51-52.png AI RLY WANT TO KNOW WHY THIS GUYS KILL LOW LVL PLAYERS??????
    NO PUNISHMENT FOR PK PLAYERS BROKE THE SERVER.... I STOPING PLAY THIS **** FOR THIS ****** GUYS.... BYE

these guys are ruining the server .... new players losing exp because of this .. wasting game time ... will be no ADM taken any action? Free pk is only harming the server​

2. Picarras

Picarras User

Welcome to Essence, where pk it's not punich in any way, and the only who suffer are the low lvl...

3. BonaFight

BonaFight User

his is a disregard on the part of the administrators ... what sense does an 8x player go in the lower zone to kill the players ????? totally nonsense this ... I want to see some response from ADMs here ..... I want to know your argument ​

4. Darjan

Darjan User

because the can. simple like that

5. NeoTiger

NeoTiger Global moderator

By checking your screenshot, I see from all your killers: the lowest level is 75 and the highest level is 85. By the way, you are level 74, how can this be considered as a low level character ? 20, 30, 40, I would understand but 74, no.

Of course, it's unfair to be killed by someone having 10 level higher than you but PK is part of the game. NcSoft decided to design the PK system as it is and they won't make changes.

By the way, "Admin" don't read the forum.

6. __i7__

__i7__ User

The pk system HERE was made to farm lcoin for players , ppl says that pk is a part of the game, but here is not an original "pk system", cuz the trully players of l2 remembers how pk works, and in the NA classic , YES, Juji and Big bosses heard the community and improved pk system to the healty of the game in the last patch.
    Anyway, here the "managers" of the server don't care if low ppl get out of server, the already have their big spender compulsive guys to maintain the server, didn't u guys see what happened in the last 4 weeks with 2 loot boxes at same time, and before that authority talismans for 1k lcoin and before dolls , its broken the balance of server btw normal spenders and "f2p" guys, against ppl that can buy everithing in game without any gap and make mmo model and mechanics of l2 useles in essence, and this pk guys , they spent a lot, but ppl that are smart stop on being and make this guys fight against the mobs in the end like red server. :Thumbsup:

andrepnd likes this.
  7. BonaFight

BonaFight User

unfortunately going in that direction ... this server will decay ... and only the "payers" were left ... I hope this happens ... so that the adms give due value to the free 2 play​

8. Dvyus

Dvyus User

Just remember that people are paying lots of their own money to be top on a GAME! a game ffs! Let then run around believing they run it and pk anyone etc who cares its a game! a GAME ffs! I find it hilarious that people will spend thousands on it and then run around ruining it and then even believe that pk'ing an afk auto farm player is PVP and brag about it, stream it WOW!!! #idiiots.

The "its part of the game"well yes it is and long may pk stay!! I PK but 99% of it is "revenge" but get a grip gaming community, soon the server will be barren of players apart from the big donaters and hang on fools crying that there is no challenge in game and its dead.

"Ive lost my c grade mace so im pking everyone" who is this buffoon, another in a long line of buffoons taking a game really seriously, get a girl or woman if you have reached puberty and enjoy life, oh wait spenfing a fortune on a GAME! is your life, so so sad.

Well done in the beginning of the end for essence but please carry on spending all your parents money on a GAME!!!!!

9. Teddy1987

Teddy1987 User

haha maybe you cald him name's and he told you he would kill you Oo and now you cry :D
    May 30, 2020
    see?

Attached Files:

10. BonaFight

BonaFight User

yes i see a little kid killing lower lvl in low lvl bosses... ur poor guy man... just it

11. BonaFight

BonaFight User

IM DONE... U WIN TEDDY... IM LEAVE THIS SERVER... I DONT LOSS MY TIME WHIT LITTLE KIDS.... BYE.. IM QUIT

12. Bers Ser

Bers Ser User

LOL! TWIS PLOT! Man this game it’s a Two live game it’s you lose it go to villa and wait to you another two live or in the other server you play you don’t lose XP when your die?

13. BonaFight

BonaFight User

the subject here is about the server's pk system guy ... come on topic to talk **** or what you don't know ..... you don't even have to come​

14. manos45453

manos45453 User

The subjest started about pk system and became about rude people trashing in chat, get pked and cry in forums.

Are nt you gone from the server already?
    Be a man and honor yuor word,leave the server or stop b1tching about it, like we care if you stay or leave.

The Pk system is unfair and ***** but people like you are a justification for the current pk system.

Bers Ser likes this.
  15. BonaFight

BonaFight User

auhauhaua one more little kid talking.. kk i think its another pk low lvls... why ? cant fight high lvls?

16. xHaseo

xHaseo User

PK system always had ups and downs, but people want the old system back for one reason: they think they will fight back cause the enemy can drop items. When, in fact, even if i had drops, nothing would change. As i said a bilion times:

1) If i can drop items, i can always make an alt-char 76+ and use that to PK. This is how i was PKing in Classic. ES 78, full untradable/undroppable gear. Ez.

2) If i PK you, it means i'm stronger than you or you are afk. You wont fight back in both cases as you wont stand a chance.

People wants the old PK system back for a reason: they hope to fight a lv 20 PK with good gear so they loot items to sell. Cause i'm 100% sure that if the PK system had, as penalty, the disappearence of the items and not the drop, they wont fight anyway. This happened with Classic and Awakening when they made PKs lose items and not drop it.

So it's always the same, people wil cry for anything. We had Requiem back in our days, just stop qqing and keep ur *** tight, PKrs like Aloje and Missa disappear after 1-2 weeks. PKs like me, on the other hand, that PK all enemy alts, are another story.

Bers Ser likes this.
  17. manos45453

manos45453 User

The pk system is rly bad , as i posted on other threads , its not about the item drop its about putting incentives not to pk. Ofc some people will continue to pk but when they start losing adena 90%of them will stop. About this bonafight guy, you mate are trash, behaving like a little child and calling other people childs but hey its a democracy here at the forums and you can express yuor complexes for all people to judge.

18. Picarras

Picarras User

If nobody can trade when they are in combat, why u can use GK?... the fact that one char pk can use the GK is bad, and use it when he is in combat is really really bad.
    If innova put that u cant trade in combat, why no put that the cant use the gk pk and he cant use gk when is in combat?
    In that way the pk is more tedious and if somebody kill him, i cant go back like nothing in 1 minute.

19. BizKun

BizKun User

PK system on essence if probably the best system we've seen in l2.

As Haseo said, if i cant pk with my main cuz i will lose items then i will PK with an alt or I will just equip c grd on main char.

I have never had problems with being pked even tho I started to play here very late after server opened.

Those who get ***** like the guy who opened this thread are people who should not be on this server in first place.

If you can't communicate to stop getting pked, or can't protect yourself by using target macroses, locations changes and soo many more options that the game offers ...than this isn't a game for you.

20. kScarlet

kScarlet User

Weird, we started on Red server like 1month after open, we got pked million times.. and now all of us 85+..
    I remember when Ixpy came with his BigBlackClock pking us all over again and again, and guess what? We keept going instead of crying... and we are all 85+..
    Cry a river as many times as u want , it wont change on that u guys are just simply giving up without reason.

Bers Ser likes this.