1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook Forum

why high lvls pk low lvls?

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by BonaFight, May 29, 2020.

1. Jon Irenicus

Jon Irenicus User

And guess what's the result? Red Server is dying because only a few would remain on the server with all these pk.

2. kScarlet

kScarlet User

yes its 100% cos pk..

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 14, 2020
  3. RandomPlayer

RandomPlayer User

Because they can and there is no punishment. Innova get money everytime you pay for lcoins to get 100% back. Its designed like this by Koreans. Accept it or quit and change game. If u want cry go Korean forum because Innova cant do anything without permission our Asian friends, even fix lags.

Bers Ser likes this.
  4. xHaseo

xHaseo User

Gotta say that this is the first server EVER where i see chars changing owner every week. But this is because EVERY FUKING ITEM here is bounded to the fuking char. No P2W item can be sell nor trade, so people simply sell the whole account.
    This is srsly a huge ********. Not to mention all the stuffs like epics and end-game items (dolls, boss weapons etc) being sold that way.

PKing lowbies is srsly a problem when you do like clan LostSouls is doing here: they are depressed cause their ally broke, so in order to remind how it taste to PVP they only PK lowbies. As for any sort of 1v1 or 5v5, they simply bsoe on sight.
    And it's a little bit out fault if their ally died, we rekt them too hard so their 7 clans ally went down to 6, then to 5 and now they seems to be kinda dead as they can't fight 5 clans vs 5 clans.

PK problem is nothing you can fix with drop, eventually you need a rework of the anti-PK buff, make it till level 80+ and make it so 3/5 levels higher players can't kill you w/o war or flag and not 10. Once you hit 80 you should be able to more or less fight, even if the average level on the server blue is now 84+ (to be top 100 you almost need to be 85).
    But my point is still the same: even with drops, a PK can bsoe and insta port l-coin away if their are close to die. And usually a PK is way stronger than the PKd, you'd never PK someone stronger than you. Which means, basically, you are unlikely to fight back the PKer, even if it could drop. Hope for a drop FOR SURE will motivate you into fightning, but when a level 86 PK a lv 80, there's no way the 80 can win. If a level 86 PK a level 86 and they are close on gear, they will for sure fight. A friend of mine is like that: if you PK him, he will waste all his revenge on you and kill you so you wont try that again, cause if instead of qqing "they don't drop qq" you start to think that they will ALSO lose XP or l-coin when going to village, you'll totally fight back.

I still remember the sagittarius that was playing here, 1st/2nd month of the server...i don't remember the name, maybe it was "v"? Anyway he was a russian guy, he was PKing asking for l1000 to stop...he was PKing me on my BD, the moment i started fighting back he was wasting coins to bsoe or to ress himself all the time. After a while he stopped. Cause they are wasting l coins as well as you do, cause they will ALWAYS be running on -15% penalty and -30 speed. I start to think that the only reason you guys want the PK to drop again, is cause you guys wants some free gear. When on classic PKs were NOT DROPPING but BREAKING items, people was crying the same way: "they are not losing anything qq not worth killing PKs qq change system qq" and i was like "fack it, they will blow up things, i'm totally gonna go after PK if it mean he's gonna lose his gear".

Bers Ser likes this.
  5. Jon Irenicus

Jon Irenicus User

High Levels PK low levels to keep them below the end level thus high levels has the better chance to kill boss raids. When ppl with weak clan are hitting on a solo boss then comes in United with their PK players killing on the player that was able to hit the boss first then United gives the boss to one of their players thus having monopoly of the drops as well WHICH THEY SELL. PK without penalty IS the biggest problem on this server.

6. manos45453

manos45453 User

A simple solution anyone will like.
    Make pk unable to teleport until he clean pk, no drops no nothink.
    If he dies and goes to village , he will have to clean karma to quards dieing 15 times or he wont be able to tp.
    This way there is no excuse for drops etc.
    But this wont happen, not because anyone cares about the drops, but because this way people will die less from pking and this means lower Lcoin spending.
    This is the bottom line, not the free drops that XHaseo is keep mentioning at every post he makes about the topic.
    Because i see we are discussing irrelevant things like free item drops , where the mechanics are all about Lcoin for rezzing.

7. Jungle

Jungle User

There are multiple solutions and every one of them was already proposed. Innova is only reselling a product made by NCSOFT Korea, they have no decision power ant cant code anything into the game. Koreans have already said that nothing will change regarding PK's.

8. kScarlet

kScarlet User

:Don what server u are playing because for sure not on red or blue.

9. Harkon

Harkon User

Back in the days there was a well known PK on the NCWest Servers. Ppl where wondering why he spent all his time making the live of others miserable, until someone came up with the final explanation that is vaild till today ... "he has his reasons, but they are assh*** reasons"

Bers Ser likes this.