1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook Forum

You low lvl PKers are *****es.

Discussion in 'Activity (Maroon)' started by Flawed, Jun 2, 2020.

1. Flawed

Flawed User

Title says enough. This server is ruined by the rampant pking, and it wouldn't be a problem if the pker was within your lvl range, but 9/10 they are at least 10+, its not competitive, its pathetic. I get going through and killing the obvious farming toons but players just trying to play is ridiculous. I'm not even 76+ and I can image it only gets worse here on out.

So yeah, if you're one of those that does this, **** you, get a life, grow a pair of balls, pvp your own range. Don't be a *****.

**** off,

Flawed.

2. SaMaNoSuKe

SaMaNoSuKe User

there is a buff you can take on any Gatekeeper that will prevent you from being pked for 10+ lvl characters

3. lurswen

lurswen User

That so called buff works for 1h. Then it's off, if you go back to town get it again, when you come back o nice! Your spot is already taken by other farmers. When you try farm for night, actually you don't farm - you lay down dead, either by PK (y-day prophet 80+lvl hit me in catacombs Im lvl 60+ truly fair fight :)) or You drop dead because you are melee class player and your auto-potion use just stop working, ss* stop working, and you die. Lags are terrible in arena/in so precious primeval island, everywhere tbh. So, to kill 1 monster instead of 2 nice skill shots you have to use 4-5, twice longer, twice less adena, twice less exp + PK dudes without any penalty or fear to lose items when some one kill them. Yes, i think I'm done with this to. Because for new player this sux, I want convenience in game play I can drop some few eur, sure like here you go for support, but you know what? Not with this attitude.
    Make death from PK without exp lose. Unfair fight it is. Especially if you get PK by 10+lvl more then your.