1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook Forum

How to become a hero

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by Jon Irenicus, Jun 3, 2020.

1. Jon Irenicus

Jon Irenicus User

How do you become a hero in this game anyway? Can anyone explain?

2. andrepnd

andrepnd User

Donating thousands of euros.

3. xHaseo

xHaseo User

Bers Ser likes this.
  4. Jon Irenicus

Jon Irenicus User

That was a very bad guide but points to the efforts of this Miu guy. But I mean, what are the rankings you have to be a hero? Do you have to be the top 3 in the server or can you become a hero just being a the top 100? Does the class ranking make you a hero also?

5. xHaseo

xHaseo User

I was just trolling. That guide is so useless that it should be erased from the guide section...it literally tells you how to abuse and cheat a system that is already an epic ********, and none has any idea why someone with just a little bit of brain should develop such a RNG system.

Anyway. This is how the oly system works:
    During the week, for 6 days but sunday, which is siege day, from 21 'till 22 gmt +1 (server time) you will see an icon that allows you to join into the 3 vs 3 olympiads.

When you register, you will be ported inside an "alternative-server" to play a PVP match 3 v 3. The teams are TOTALLY random between blue and red server, means there is NO system or formula that form matches, it will literally throw you inside with people that more or less signed on ur same moment. Which is RNG.
    To make things even MORE RNG based, there's an NPC in the middle of the arena which will give you, if you talk to him, a buff that lasts 60 seconds which can boost your stats. Level goes from 1 to 4 with level 4 being broken as hell. So basically, if your team has top-ultra players with buff lv 1, a single guy with buff lv 4 can basically wipe ur whole team. Cause i mean, RNG.
    I wonder why this l2 version is not named "Lineage 2 RNG Essence" and P2W. But i mean, all L2 versions are P2W now.

BUT BACK TO OLYMPIADS.

You can do 5 matches per day, each win will give you 30+- points and a loss will you give 10+- points. +- cause you can win lesser or more depending on some "points calculation formula".

For each CLASS (not race.) the player that has the highest score becomes hero for 1 week. If they don't bug the olympiads and reset it after 2 days. I'm watching you, Innova.

To have a track of the points and current positions (they are refreshed every...like...3-4 mins? maybe.) you can go to the right side of ur screen while in game, click on the yellow trophy aka Ranking, the click on "3 vs 3 olympiad" above the window. The first tab is a general resume of points, if you wanna check class-by-class the list, you gotta click the 2nd tab.

To join olys you need to be 60 or 70+, i don't remember. Your ranking into Exp ranking is not related to hero. It is ONLY if you ends on same points and win/lose with an opponent. If both of you got, for example, 25 wins and 5 loss, the hero is the one with highest position in the XP ranking.

So long story short: to be hero you need to be the 1st on your class olympiad rank.

Bers Ser likes this.