1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

2 weeks without store sales

Discussion in 'Activity' started by abiivo, Jun 7, 2020.

1. abiivo

abiivo User

this week on Wednesday will be 2 weeks since the end of the last store sale.

i'm afraid that we are not going to have sales next week too, so my question here is why ?

population and the market in game now are not active and my character development is stopped.

i'm new in server so i can't easily find other ways to gear up with no sales.

Hope we get nice events next week. it's Summer so take that in consideration please

2. TimeWaste

TimeWaste User

2 - 3 weeks it s actually kind of normal, if you are in such a hurry, there is always tarot!

3. Pougen

Pougen User

Hey ! Game have no content, please sell us some items !

4. abiivo

abiivo User

tarot doesn't give stuff i need, and i think more than 2 weeks without sales is very long.
    everyday i log into game i have nothing to do. no one invites me for instances since my gear still low and i'm bored with daily activities.
    Kastia - Tavern - hunting for few time in Ivory and done.
    i don' know how events and sales schedule goes here but it's really boring

5. AmIPRO

AmIPRO User

He means, yu can buy tarots and re-sell em easily.

6. abiivo

abiivo User

i see some in Aden with their shop 24/7 open and barely sell. market is semi-dead these days

7. Eyon00

Eyon00 User

Yes go pay for l2store events if the game is boring you , genius.

Pougen and Leckter like this.
  8. abiivo

abiivo User

ohhh you got me, broken.
    listen dear envious. there are many ways to enjoy game without spending money but we all know most of them require good gear.
    i just started here 2 months ago so i still need time and stuff to go there.
    i understand you hate donators but the truth is that all Games nowadays are the same so accept it or just pack and leave :p

9. BadJoe

BadJoe User

if you are bored cuz there is nowhere to put your wallet, pack and leave (or actually buy glasses because there are daily shouts from few people buying l2store, or maybe you are just greedy idk)

10. Pougen

Pougen User

Not in game anymore, but i think i've just had the best idee for you abiivo.

Please Innova sell Siege pass for 20 bucks, and possible "pvp state" as a monthly option for 5 bucks. So we can sell them to get stuff needed for pvp and buy the items to pvp another time to make siege.

Nothing fancy, that's already the actual PVE mechanic.

Self destruction policy.

Last edited: Jul 28, 2020