1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook Forum

Blessing of protection (GK Buff) does not work

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by Jungle, Jun 12, 2020.

1. Jungle

Jungle User

Hi Everyone,

How does this buff work? Because I still got PK'ed 2 times by a player who is 19 lvl's higher.

From description it says that this buff protects from chaotic players 10lvl's and higher. Does this mean that it protects only if that player is a PK already? Meaning, that if I am the first player he PK's, then this buff does not work?

If so, it really does not make any sense

upload_2020-6-12_14-11-0.png

2. iKoobu

iKoobu User

Buff last 2h maybe he pked you when u lost it

3. xHaseo

xHaseo User

Weird, someone told me there was a bug with dagger's Backstab with that buff, for some reason you could kill players with that buff but as far as i can see that's a trickster that killed you.

Are you sure you don't have "any target" on? cause when your char engage a pvp the effect of the blessing doesn't work.

4. Jungle

Jungle User

Hi,

Thanks to both for replying.

I am very sure that I had the buff, as it happened 2 times in 30mins. This raised me questions and I tested it out later on with my other char. He was able to kill me no problems.

My char was on auto-attack, so technically it had a target, but it was a mob. Also combat mode was off. Tested both ways though.

5. Gumarodak

Gumarodak User

This protecting you agains PK players, if the player was white he can kill you. If the char is red, he cant kill you. So you was unfortunately maybe the first in his PK spread.

6. Jungle

Jungle User

Yeah, seems like this is how this protection buff is working. Unfortunately, I was the only one that was being PK'ed, so basically this buff is worthless in such situations, when someone is harassing specific players.

7. Bjornhaim

Bjornhaim User

If it has happened in Nekropolis, just dont stand in the southern rooms. They are privileged to some misterious adena farmers. The rest of them should be fine.

8. Jungle

Jungle User

I appreciate the advice, but this happened in Cementary. It was just purely a harassment of a higher level player, to constantly PK a low lvl player. Therefore this buff is useless in such situations, as for it to work the higher lvl player must be already a PK.