1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Tarot Price is RIDICULOUS (L2 Store "Event")

Discussion in 'Activity' started by PanZeto, Jun 17, 2020.

1. PanZeto

PanZeto User

Hi,

I dont use to write in forums, im not this kind of person. But Tarot update made me mad... compared with RU servers our price is MORE THAN 2 TIMES expensive. They can buy that 200 Tarot Packs for 6k Rublos, what is like 76.65€... and for us is 180 fking eurs? WTF!

U guys are ridiculous.

2. AmIPRO

AmIPRO User

And not only that. for 200 euros you can buy 3 Latest TOP Rated PS4 games. ANd here you get Virtual Tarrot card.... with 0 cover in the real world. LItteraly throwing money in the trashbin >

3. DeadZy

DeadZy User

Well one tarot here costs 1.5euro, in ru is 50rubles = 0.64 euro. The promotion is the same as there (you get ur 20% discount for the normal packs and 40% on the 200pack), just our base here is higher.
    And another topic is do u wanna give 60 euro for 2 elcyums :D

4. PanZeto

PanZeto User

Well i remember past Tarot "events" (long time ago, i have been off for a couple of years) were they sell 50 tarot packs for 27.5€.... that was fair, but this? omg... Hope noone buy tarot, but i know they will as the lamb they are xD

5. zauliuz

zauliuz User

eu prices is higher because avg salary in EU compared to RU is ~2.5x higher..
    upload_2020-6-17_15-2-24.png

6. OmniCSH

OmniCSH User

only in ur wettest dreams. ppl will buy and will buy a bunch of those cards

7. OmniCSH

OmniCSH User

the sad part is that is branded as Event not Promo... it doesnt feel good at all

8. Pougen

Pougen User

Please understand, that's a staff event, nobody said that's a player one.

They said it two times in note : No purchase restriction

Look at all the happiness in Senny's post !

Game was fun, long time ago.

Bye !

Last edited: Jun 17, 2020
    OmniCSH likes this.
  9. AmIPRO

AmIPRO User

For example, i'm from Bulgaria. The salary there is same like in Russia. And there is many Bulgarians on server. Whole East Europe have salaries from about 450 till 550 euro.
    I know its EAST but we are still Europeans. Doesnt we deserver a event with good prices ? :D ( not like ill spend a penny, even if those cards are 10 cents each, just not that type of guy )

10. iCyxx

iCyxx User

such a good idea ! i +1 this ! make event for east EU prices ! :Thumbsup::Thumbsup::Thumbsup:

11. fapandgame

fapandgame User

Sometimes i think the marketing team here doesn't really know how to use some of the principles and tactics of marketing whatsoever...

Let me disclose a little secret of 'marketing 1-O-1:

"In the case of having existing demand on something having too high a price put on the demanded will not ensure that that demanded something will sell properly, to make a high profit. If you make that something reasonable priced for all classes of consumer to be afforded by, then you have the beginning of a steady and consistent purchase rate by not 40, not 50, but 70% of all the consumer base put together."

One day you will wake up with no player base, since we all would be gone after not taking it anymore.

Last edited: Jun 18, 2020
  12. -Memfis-

-Memfis- User

If tarot package was the same price as in russia I'd buy one, but since it's not then I'll keep my money safe in my wallet :)

13. Negnal

Negnal User

but there is any player base? I didn't see any video from like 3 months

14. Andouille

Andouille User

peoples are complaining here is funny because on ncWest everyone is saying that this server is the dream with their pricing etc, lol i dont understand anything now ...

15. zauliuz

zauliuz User

compared to ncwest it's "cheaper".. but eu have a lot of bad things... for example in order to log 2nd window you need buy premium. 2x premium for 3 windows etc etc. so basically you need ~20€/month in order to play.. and rest.. probably same. /quit after 105-106 if you are f2p player and not ready to spend 100€ every month and keep pc on 25/8

16. TranpeGG

TranpeGG User

f2p players = server close, PA is a very good system as it stops people from having many useless boxes that overload the server, now for more serious players NCWest has Prestige pack which is a must as is PA for Innova but it costs 15$/month and no discount like PA for 3-6 months etc.

17. zauliuz

zauliuz User

more donators means lower actual population. because if one guy with 30 windows took spot, that means 30 other guys cannot exp/farm there, and because of those reasons peoples quit this server. first it was ncwest when it was over flooded with bots in all possible and impossible spots, even in GF you cannot find spot to do daily quest because if you kill bots train, in next 3 mins owner of that train logs and simply kills whole your party, rez his bots and logoff. now when l2 have "legal bot" aka alt+z someone who can spend more than 100€/month only for PA also get advantage against low geared peoples. look at blazing swamp and that other spot near aden. how many new players there is and how many twinks just for mentee coins/crp? so yes. p2w players keep server online and prevent from closing, but "f2p" players make it alive.