1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

4Game Are you Crazy???!!!!!

Discussion in 'Players helping players' started by Imladril, Jun 17, 2020.

1. Imladril

Imladril User

Good day to all!!!

I saw the prices of Astrologers' charts - it's time for sales! and I become crazy...
    Can someone explain to me why is everything is so expensive while it is to be SALES!!

I compared the prices with the Russian server, and there the prices are more reasonable. https://4gameforum.com/threads/824663/
    https://www.xe.com/currencyconverter/convert/?Amount=6,000&From=RUB&To=EUR

While for Russian ppl the price for 200 cards is about 77E for European players is 180E.
    Do you think we are mega reach and they are poor? Why where is so big difference for same pixels?
    If you believe that you will destroy destroyed game by selling ppl o a lot of pixels don't do the offer at all than doing it in a greedy way.

That sales are just a huge FAIL!!!!

2. TimeWaste

TimeWaste User

So you need help from others, how? XD

There is one more topic w exactly the same topic...

3. Imladril

Imladril User

Nope, I don't need help, I just wanted to express my opinion on that sales and didn't know where exactly to post it.

4. AmIPRO

AmIPRO User

I was mad first 10 min tooo. But then, just ignore it and keep playing without bothering with it. I'm not donating and will not start.

This is infinity circle. Once you start donating you going in the circle ( weapons, armors, jewels, Acsesoaries, Aghations, Belts, cirklets, shirts, bla bla bla bla bla)

Actually if you want to be some1 in here those tarot cards will not help. This 200 euro pack is like 1% of the money you have to spend here to be some1 or somenthing.

I came from old school chronicles, there was used to be ppl to work for their equipment.
    Here most ppls doesnt know how to attack in PVP but they got gear for thousands of euro :D

Also here you have 0 % security on your money. IF server close tomorrow there is nothing will save your buyings.

Imladril likes this.