1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

More info of ABOUT30NINJAS

Discussion in 'Players helping players' started by stewie7, Jul 4, 2020.

1. stewie7

stewie7 User

Why Abou30ninjas/Mochizuke when connect to pk all ppl farming, never kill ppl from clan Revoliucion and kittyCats?

Some ppl was killing this clan cuz they think about30ninjas is from this clans

What do u think about this?

2. zauliuz

zauliuz User

it's against rules to pk or what?

3. stewie7

stewie7 User

ovbiusly not, i only share info for ppl maybe who want vendetta

4. AmIPRO

AmIPRO User

Think positively. He pks and clean the spots from ppls, so more mobs for the ppl who are not afk 24/7. Those PKs force the ppl to check more often their chars. You are not mad about the PKs, you are mad because you cannot stay afk whole week and need to ressurect every 2-4 hours your AFK chars.

Basicaly the problem is not the pk, the problem is you have to spend more time checking the game.

iEmily and Leckter like this.
  5. iEmily

iEmily User

I think you are a person who has problems with these clans. Because I am Elite member of Kittycats and I know Ninja is not from our clan. I also talked with him alot in-game. Before trying to write something search more info about them. And if you don't know why they dont kill someone or some clan members ask them to learn "why".
    Our clan has rules. PVP is not our type. We make only PVE . if you will join kittycats one day, you must accept rules about no pvp. You can make PVP only at Sieges and Olympiad :)

6. MaoMao

MaoMao User

KittyCats is fully legit clan, we kick ebayers or make the leave. As such, there is no point to PK us, we will never buy adena no matter how many times PKed. So it would be only a waste of shots. Besides, he does kill us, just doesnt prioritize it, when on auto and next target kills everyone.

7. Arbogast

Arbogast User

i think someone was molesting aboutninja like year ago when he was trying to exp at silent valley. He was always trying to fight back but when steel mind ended show was over.

it is like if you bully skinny kid at elementary school. Kid grows up gets 9mm and comes back to kindergarden

8. QuickBen

QuickBen User

For Arbogast! Best pker ever!

MaoMao likes this.