1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

German server

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by Ubagas, Jun 13, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ubagas

Ubagas User

hi there,

i have a question about new german server? i know it is in open beta testint atm, but i am interested if that server will be available only in germany and for germans? or it will be available for internationals with uk patch?

thank you for info

regards

2. Gilby

Gilby User

how uk patch will help if all server quest chats/skills and so on will be writen in german language :d

3. Ubagas

Ubagas User

well and again... that's what i am asking if there will be another patch for internationals, where everything will be on uk language. moreover, chat would be also in english if there would be international players.

4. DeepBlue

DeepBlue User

we have 2 european servers currently for international players, the german server will have a german client and full support in german it is highly unlikely that they will make some patch for this server as its intended purpose is to cater for the german market not english/international.

regards.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 13, 2012
  5. Ubagas

Ubagas User

thank you for your answer. and there are currently no plans for opening a new european server?

6. wolf32

wolf32 User

ohh , yes ! they are going to open new servers for each new comer - so you could start from 0.
    p.s. this wont happen , please... just join one of already existing server.

7. Ubagas

Ubagas User

well, for start, i am level 95 in core server. secondly, just can't you people shut the *** up at once, and don't write about what don't you know? where have you seen that i am asking opinion about new server opening?? please, get lost if you don't have anything uselful and certain to say. thanks :)

this question is related to innova staff

regards

8. wolf32

wolf32 User

well we already have a thread for this https://forum.4game.com/showthread.php?t=730
    seems like lithuanians cant stay in one server for long term , sad :/

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.