1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

New pk system is really unfair

Discussion in 'Activity' started by abiivo, Jul 16, 2020.

1. abiivo

abiivo User

I understand that the new pk system is good for many reasons
    but recently a lot of low-lvl toons are taking advantage of this system and affecting other players
    they bring any box and start killing mobs in your spot until you pk them.
    they keep go village and back to the spot and get killed and you end up with max lvl debuff
    can someone tell me please if i we have any rules according to this kind of act and if i can report them ?
    seriously there must be something to be done with those people

2. zauliuz

zauliuz User

there is only 1 way.. remove auto hunt feature. otherwise - find other spot

3. Andouille

Andouille User

make a video proof, report it as harrassement, and stop complaing on forums it won't change anything

4. NeoTiger

NeoTiger Global moderator

There is no rule forbidding it. You can still make a report, maybe they will get punished or not.

5. abiivo

abiivo User

from your responses, it seems like there is nothing to be done with them.
    Thanks

6. Pougen

Pougen User

To sum up, with your other posts, you want to pay your stuff cash and fast, to play in a "boring game" (your words), but you're annoyed when ppl interact with you ?

7. zauliuz

zauliuz User

i think server system like gta, mu legends or rdr2, would be perfect for this l2 community. there you can switch sessions if one is full you can join anotrher, or simply play with your firewall and make solo session for yourself, so nobody can interrupt your farm :)
    now what's left from game is just a memories.. majority of current players probably don't know what means pvp for spot, and not 1v1 or 3v3, but 27/36 vs same numbers. (at that time party was 9 peoples), and it was like 30min exp 15min pvp, and then exp, or regroup and come back for pvp and exp.. now what.. now one guy come and kill whole party in 1 hit.. press alt+z and go afk for few days.

8. abiivo

abiivo User

Khhhhhhh
    who brought back this old topic ?!!

9. Pougen

Pougen User

Yeah, like the old whisky, the best ones are 11 days old

10. MaoMao

MaoMao User

It is not fair in the sense that doesnt stop PKers. Once they will start dropping or delevel below 105 if you have karma, they will continue to PK at random to promote sales.
    Ninja made more toons, he specifically said he PKs us with about30noobs when he misses with main :p
    Personally I dont really care, in fact it is good he makes spots for active legit ppl, when he PKs we go back anyway, it is better than not having spots at all but he might deter newbies from playing the game. And not only him, there are many pkers, for 5 hours got PKed in tanor yesterday for a spot when there was one free near, this means the current debuffs are not really a problem for ebayers since it didnt even make him take a free spot, he wanted mine specifically.
    I hope there will be a patch for drops and which also prevents cheaters&ebayers from using it to make legits drop. Purple after red will do, I think.

Regarding the OP issue, nothing stops you to use a wynn or push them with healer, drag with tank, no problem, only need a bit of a brain and level 105 former mentee if they are low level.

Last edited: Aug 10, 2020
  11. TimeWaste

TimeWaste User

Life is unfair