1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook Forum

Class pick ? Looking for some info

Discussion in 'Players asking players' started by XiThul, Jul 24, 2020.

1. xThug

xThug User

I'm playing HE, stop making stuff up mate.

2. Lucien

Lucien User

I don't want to flame or something like that but
    there's an archive in here
    when the first kama archer reached lvl 80
    chappy, he, was lvl 61
    and they started the very same day
    so

Edit sorry i could not find the old streamers section

the fist kama archer to reach lvl 80 on both servers was pechka
    when he got the fist bop+10 chappy was still running around
    lvl 61 with the +16 ng bow.

Last edited: Jul 27, 2020
  3. xThug

xThug User

I`m quite sure you made that up aswell. I don't remember when chappie started exactly and what lvls he was but surely not 61 when other tricksters were 80 lol.....

Even if, it doesn't change the fact that you have no idea about HE or its mana pool yet you are correcting people like an expert with made up facts.

Even prices of baium tali or doll you put here are completly wrong.

I will repeat myself - just stop making stuff up mate.

4. Lucien

Lucien User

I will answer politely, and you can't deny what's written in the archive of this forum.

First and foremost you are making a mistake considering Chappieba an hero.
    Chappieba's, on blue, and ikiosuke's, on red, only skill it's to have been punching in credit card numbers since october 2019
    pking everyone else when they finished the money, all day long, 7/7, month after month.
    When the pets were introduced many of the older players, and i'm referring to the ones who were playing this game since the
    korean beta, back in 2003, left disgusted in front of this nursery ****, and even if someone considers l2 like hellokitty
    well no sorry this isn't tamagotchi. Maybe someone in Korea got drunk and reintroduced the pets.
    With no player with real skill left, but someone 5 to 15 lvl below, here's your hero.
    Maybe you don't want to remember it but before the pets blue has always been on
    "high" connection. Even with the pets blue became "normal" connection and we are
    talking about a difference between 1.000 to 1.500 less.

About the epics price. Maybe you are referring to external site prices but they aren't there for free.
    Log in on red server pm the player "En" and he will sell to you a baium talisman for 20 L 8000 packs.
    Now 1 L8000 pack it's 20,00 € x 20 = 400,00 €.

This has always been a very expensive hobby. Period.

I want to add another thing as a side note. This has always been a mistake made by
    every software house who ran L2 on a licence, name it innova, name it ncsof japan,
    name it ncwest, name it as you want.
    As soon as someone saw a single player spending more than 1k € or $, once upon a time,
    they began to feed that "wale" with waves and waves of innocent customers, untill
    the customers themselves realized that they din't want to pay to do the target for the
    wale.

Now you can name this how to close 7 servers on 9 in the usa
    or how to close 5 servers on 4 in japan
    or as you wish.

Last edited: Jul 27, 2020
  5. xHaseo

xHaseo User

Ah i guess i figured out who's this Lucien. Anyway:
    Play the class you like the most. All classes are OP once you spent 20k+ euros on that account, doesn't matter what you play.
    Elemental summoner is a really good class for PVE and PVP.
    Right now archers and daggers are the weakest class on essence probably, with archers being low on dmg and daggers being even worse, only GH can do something due to the passives. Other than that, daggers are totally facked up due to all the nerfs to the skills they had (removed skill + changed effects of debuffs + debuff land rate [bluff] being close to 0), ofc a dagger with top top top p2w and epics can do a lot of dmg.

As for Chappi and Kamaels, that is both false and true. Chappi was not so over-levelled compared to us back then, but most of the times we were able to stay on a 2-3 level range. He went so OP on exp and levels only after they nerfed archers. He was qqing that he wanted to quit and ****, saying he was not going to pvp anymore and other things so he locked himself in Plains of Lizardmen first and in Orc Barracks later. That's how he got so many levels. He was inside OBs hours and hours, days and days.

Also, comparing Red prices to Blue prices is kinda stupid. Red is a dead server, it's like Blue but Blue got lots of players that wanna grow up and play there. But due to Chappi's and his clan/ally members, we are losing lots of players daily.
    Problem is not when it got abused by some randoms like Aloje who's a lv 80 or Missa that dies to any fly, problem is that when you have someone like Chappi that RMTed tons of euros into game and made lv 89.
    And the even worse problem is that Innova Eu just don't care. You can't get Chappi banned for RMTing cause Innova's logic is "Only buyer and seller of the item can report and get the other player banned", which mean "yeah ok, go on, report urself and get both of you banned for RMTing", smart ain't it? And ofc, you can't ban Chappi for PKing players cause the PK system allows you to do what you do. So comparing prices of the 2 servers is useless.

Sadly L2Essence is a project that had potential but is doomed to fail. They want to keep it "fresh" and use this as "Main server" but they can't. PK system need to be reworked, i mean, it's not like I CARE but you should prevent players to go like Chappi or Missa or any other nobrain PKer for fun. Classes rework need to be more effective, i can't really believe they reworked dagger by giving it a ranged-skill but Korean devs didn't bother to fix trick/switch and balance them better (lv 79 skills are totally unbalanced with GH reflecting a useless 20% dmg, THs being totally garbage with a skill named MIRAGE which increase blow land rate [which is useless since there's a cap] and resist crt dmg and WR going super OP with a immortality state for 60 seconds. Srsly, 60 seconds with 70% skill evasion on physical and magical skills. Wow, balanced.). And the P2W is just a too huge gap. With players lv 79/80 being able to hit chars lv 85 with a really good gear for over 3-5k per nuke. One of the top tanks of blue get hits for 3k+ by a PP on top donations (spent a lot with Coins and a lot into 3rd sites to buy epics lv 3 and dolls) and tank is 85 vs pp 80...a tank with 4k m.def getting over 3-4k dmg per critical nuke by a PP that cast like 50 skills per second. Not to mention DKs becoming insanely OP with DK form, a book that costs like 2000+ euros cause it's just too rare to have and that increases all offensive stats of the DK by 50%....+ all other skills in their skillpoll really makes a DK insane OP at some point. A single form that is active 24/7 turns a DK from useless to very strong.
    That's even worse than Awakening server with Ertheia doing 5x dmg per auto attack per 30+ seconds, as on Awakening servers ALL classes has skills to survive the Ertheia's Steel Mind. Here you just can't, there's no skill required at all on essence, is 100% Essence of P2W, top players can turn on auto-hunting during PvP and 1v1 and go afk, they'll end up doing tons of kills anyway.

6. Lucien

Lucien User

What you wrote is correct xHaseo but you have missed one point.
    I can talk for the red server but many told me it's the same on blue server.
    Just watch one of ikiosuke streaming to guess it.
    When ikiosuke finishes the money he starts to pk everyone else, because his logic is "if I can't exp anymore
    no one will be able to exp anymore". So the others, when they finish the free pots they begin to pk.

Now the point is which company would allow to lose customers because one of them doesn't have any more
    money to spend? To me no one.

On red server there are lvl 83+ camping all the spots where the nubs are forced to
    go, sea of spores, cemetary, forsaken, plains of glory, just to pk whoever ports in.
    And then you wonder why red server has died.

In the past the logic behind the whole business was lets milk those sheeps as much as
    we can and then we will close and start with a new project. The problem has always
    been there wasn't any new project. Skelth-L2 essence eu.

Last edited: Jul 28, 2020
  7. Overtaken

Overtaken User

All must reroll to DK, both servers must have only DKs. They must delete all other class and keep only DKs! DKs !Dks! Dks!