1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook Forum

PK spree's (another cry thread)

Discussion in 'Activity (Maroon)' started by Jungle, Jul 27, 2020.

1. Jungle

Jungle User

I understand that Innova's hands are tied, as they can not do anything regarding current PK spree's that's been going on for days now (Chappie, Missa). Current event is useless, as it is getting hard to even kill 500 mobs.

There were numerous suggestions of what could be done to prevent PK spree's, I am not gonna name them, but as I understand, Innova can't make any game changes as they are waiting for updates from Korea (same with baium event and lag issue). We even have 1 dead server, which is dead due to PK spree's, and now a transfer window must be opened to populate that server, which, when you look at it from a broader perspective, is absolutely crazy. This is costing Innova and NCSoft money (keeping the server running, Human Resource cost's for planning, programming, updating, transfering, marketing ; unrealized financial profits that could have been made from donations, if the server was proper and so on).

Now having this in mind I have very little faith that anything might change now, but what I have learned from corporate world, that even though things are moving slowly, you need to escalate them over and over again until they are fixed. Some may call this thread a spam and another cry thread, but in my opinion if there were more such threads and complains from players, Innova would then have more negotiation power with Korea and present our thoughts to them. But if we are not expressing our concern's, no matter how many of them, then nothing will be done, and we could then only blame ourselves. I know that some PK issues might be solved with upcoming update, but current date is not written on the wall, and is only an estimate. I suggest not to put to many hopes there.

We have open forum, discord, support tickets - all these are free channels to express what players want, so I suggest to use them more often, even if it's just another cry thread.

2. Lucien

Lucien User

Maybe I'm wrong with this one because, due to the pk issue, I haven't logged in for like 2 or 3 months
    but it was xHaseo to suggest to sell runes or buffs to prevent what you've described.
    Basically if we work we can afford to buy stuff from the l2 store and the l coins store but
    as soon as we go to work we get pked.
    I couldn't find the topic, and xHaseo can correct me if I'm wrong, but the whole idea was
    retain the l2 store +
    add something runes or buffs who resembled to a monthly fee eg. 10-50 € a month per
    account to prevent the pk spree.

It's difficult, for a normal gamer, to buy a baium talisman worth 400 or more euros
    but anyone would have bought those runes or buffs.

Basically it would have been a win us win innova situation.
    I don't know why nothing toward this direction was done, honestly.

3. Dvyus

Dvyus User

all posting on the forums about this issue is boost these no lifers ego's.

Dont donate, dont log in go do something more productive, maybe then an alarm bell will actually ring at @Innova and they may push for change.

This topic has been done to death and all you get is this is a pvp/pk game fight back..............................................

So bemused over the mentality of these players yes its only a game, the funny thing is these people spend real world money for a game they are running into the ground, money well spent? #idiots

I donated in the past, NOT A SINGLE PENNY off of me now, cant even do the event atm, lets get real @Innova this game is just not enjoyable due to the "few"

You really need to pull your finger out to save it.................you have been told this in so many threads!

4. Lucien

Lucien User

If they opened a window to transfer characters from blue to red this may only mean that the money
    they are making from red server just barely covers the cost.
    They've already got the message. The problem is.
    Want they to react and how?
    Tranferring people from one server to another because of the lacks of targets for the top spenders
    doesn't fix anything.

5. MrNot4you

MrNot4you User

There is 0 consideration from support team at least ask these players motivation ? 'PK system is a part of the game mechanics' is not an answer when someone deliberate doing this to destroy new players/newcomers until they quit ?
    They don't see that behavior and actions to fulfill these results with actions that can result in server failure. They might see as business opportunity, as new players don't want to loose their exp and use their credits for their resurrection. Within a day we have to spend around 2.50-5eu on resurrection...
    I believe management has to step in and question reported players actions. Why there is this negative behavior towards new players(even blocking private messages). As players we expect by investing our money to you(@Innova) will provide your players guidance on how to treat each other with respect, and you will promote an enjoyable environment. This is due high lvl clan wars and revenging by PK'ing their farm box'es ?

NeedNewHair likes this.