1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook Forum

The wallet & the brain

Discussion in 'Players asking players' started by Lucien, Aug 6, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lucien

Lucien User

Yesterday evening the usual, how can I say, idiots (?) after doing, another (?), pk run, were bragging
    in global chat, honestly for more that 2 hours, linking 50+ dolls 7 days [eg. 30+ orfen
    25+ queen and so on]
    Ofc red server, what else?

Maybe those trolls should have a conversation with DIL
    Surprise

Hey xHaseo how do you think someone could use 50+ dolls, 7 days each, in 3,5 months ?
    As usual, dear trolls, your wallet won't allow you to buy a new, functional, brain.
    Also the 1st part of the upcoming update patch notes

Last edited: Aug 6, 2020
  2. xHaseo

xHaseo User

The fact i got mentioned randomly is really lovely.

Problem is this PK system has pros and cons.
    Pros are that with this system you can easly get down KOS and wars w/o risking too much. You can also free ur spot in case of someone trying to bully or bots/adena farmers.
    Cons are that you really have 0 penalty for that. This allows lowlifer to run PK-spree w/o any risk...BUUUT

This wont last.

Korean update of this week has setup a new PK system with karma going up to 36.000 points, a new penalty and full drop penalty.

Basically it seems like you wont be able to drop all the time, but:

Reaching a certain stage of karma will allow drops on death.
    Also, when dying depending on ur karma, 1 or more items can end luck being "sealed" into a special inventory. To unlock those items you'll need to pay adenas or lcoins. More sealed items, more adenas to pay.

This wont put an end to PK-sprees but, imagine being chappieba and risking to full drop epics. This should motivate players to organize and jump on him.
    On the other hand, i'll still be able to PK with alts that run with Aden gear. In the end, there's always and escamotage.

Ofc, this if the Essence server last for 3/4 more months, since the situation is critical on both red and blue.
    Not to mention the awesome work of Koreans with unbalancing classes, which create an unbeatable gap between the same "arch-type" of classes (ie adventurer vs ghost hunter or dark avenger vs any other tank).

Problem of this L2Version is that is LITERALLY a P2W no brain parade. There is no skill required but a mastercard. PP lv 79 with full P2W gear was hitting our top tank for 3500. Tank lv 85 with 4k+ m.def.

3. Lucien

Lucien User

Well there's a double misurndestanding
    1st i've mentioned you because we both know chappy is a pufa abuser and we are both the nearest thing to a f2p player
    2nd i was talking of ppl who, yeah do pk runs, but they are bragging in global to have spent so much real money to collect more
    than 50 dolls and they don't know they will become trashed pixels after august 19th 2020
    Correct me if i am wrong but 3,5 months = 16 weeks = at least 20 to 30 dolls wasted
    GG

4. xHaseo

xHaseo User

I was serious tho, it was kinda fun to open this topic and read my name :p

As for the guy of the dolls, no idea. It's on red maybe but on our server we just have to lolchappie that spent like over 10-20k euros on lcoins and now runs PKing the server. It wont last forever tho as in KR they updated a new PK system, SHOULD be better, with more penalty and drops re-introduced when PK.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 8, 2020
    Lucien likes this.
  5. Lucien

Lucien User

Sorry xHaseo i've been having troubles to log in into the game and i've completely missed your post.
    My fault.

Well the pk spree, or issue, can be solved really easy as for a f2p player. You are pked 2 times, you log off
    you log in another account and so on, therefore proving the madness of ress for lcoins.
    Oh really and the alliance on red disbanded, and everyone went to play on private
    servers therefore causing a revenue loss for innova, because the br players didn't want,
    and don't want to spend real money to ress.
    Simply put only 20-40 ppl per server are using lcoins to ress.
    How innova, or ncsoft, thinks to do a business that way only God knows, maybe not.

To me you're pretty right. By the time the new pk system will land on ru, let alone, eu, it will
    be a miracle if there will be one single server up.

To me essence had an enormous potential but at the moment it's a complete mess.
    Nothing so hard to correct but it has been months since nothing changed.
    If you prefer ncsoft knows too well were are the problems but it took to them 1 year
    to begin to fix them.

6. xHaseo

xHaseo User

About the guys on global, is kinda easy. I'm playing a class that is by far one of the most underpowered, which is the dagger. Now, i'm playing GH so i feel that less than ADV and PW but daggers are totally facked up. They took the daggers, ***** them to the bone and put that on essence with just a label on. So is quite common to die against top players that play the usual 2 classes, DK and mage, nothing else.

But ofc, this game is P2W based only, you have no idea how many times i had to fight with ******s about this. Players making comparision like "Eh but daggers are OP here, GH is broken" rly? And then they take into account only 3 GHs, 1 adventurer and rarely 1 WR. Those who spent 10-20k euros into game to gear up, maybe something more. Not even kiddin, someone told me "DKs are not OP only with form, ipku was OP w/o form", and i'm not kidding, again, when i say that HE (ipku) did a streaming on his twitch, counting how much he spent. 50.000 euros. Can you understand how sick this game has become? ONE GUY spent 50k euros to gear up. With 50k euros you can buy a car...a small house...idk, there's A LOT OF THINGS you can do with 50Ks...but rly, gearing up a toon into a game that has barely 1000 players active? From a company that is so unable to do **** on their own that yesterday game client was down for hours.
    I can't wait for new patch to go live cause they will shut down server from 9 till 12. Which will become 13. ops 14. aaamh 1...6 or maybe 17? As always.

But it's ok. New patch will instantly bring upon us the beatifull brooches level 8, those items you can farm ig killing mobs. Ah no. Well farming adenas. Well 11-13kk adenas...1x l1000...= 1 brooch. Random. Level 1.

Essence got only 1 potential. The potential to feed KRs and publisher of this version for good. That's all.
    Geodata is fuked up, classes totally unbalanced, P2W way too heavy, every week we get to find a new bug/glitch/error.
    Not worth spending more than MAYBE 1-2 l8000 per event. Not even that. As 90% of the events are basically scams, like this pendant event, i opened around 100 euros worth of boxes (bought with euros and adenas ig, so it's like 40 euros and 240kk ig) and with all the boxes i managed to find MAYBE 10 PENDANTS. Which ofc all failed so i couldn't even try the lv 3 (had lv 2 already from previous event).
    But that's basically the point, 100 euros per event are nothing, if you don't go ball deep into spending you are most likely to do nothing. My gear is actually decent, the best i can get are epics and small updates to P2W items that i already have...but again, is it worth?

Really wish they'll open a new GOD server, at least, even if balls deep into P2W, i'd be playing a WAY MORE entertaining and balanced classes. Or at least, for daggers.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.