1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Stupidest game ever

Discussion in 'Players helping players' started by Falbal, Aug 9, 2020.

1. Falbal

Falbal User

This must be the stupidest game I have ever played.

Usually, in a game like this, I spend a long time leveling up my character, and I enjoy doing so. Getting new items and equipment for each level. Working toward being able to use something new etc.

In this game I get a quest, kill 15 monsters, and I am level 10. Then I get another quest, kill 30 monsters, and I am level 20.

What is the point of playing at all? Where is the game?

It is stupid.

2. NeoTiger

NeoTiger Global moderator

Real game is starting after level 105-107.

3. Majks89

Majks89 User

Yes enjoy the lineage2 till 105 and when you have you exalted quest done just put the Invisible Wall you have two ways,

spend mand buck like 300-500 bucks for some mid gear to have little fun or

you just stuck with exalted for years and you game is BS 24/7 and 1 a day Kartia and Coal Mines.

Welcome in lineage2 in 2020

4. Vojcek

Vojcek User

There used to be exping from level 1 until 85 which used to be max level, like in other games you mention. Then it was increased to 99, levels 1-85 became useless and obsolete (since you couldnt affect endgame) but still served as getting used to know your character. Now, the endgame was shifted to 105+, levels to get used to your character are 85-105 and whole range 1-85 is now more than useless. Thats why now you basically skip this part of the game in series of dull quests. I think it ***** because I loved even playing on low levels but that is how the game is now. Hold your breath for lvl 85 and awakening and then rate the game. The range of things you can do in this game was drastically decreased but in my opinion is still worth trying.

5. Majks89

Majks89 User

This game is max from 1 till 95 likes 2H and when you play more then 8 Hours in one day with double exp you can easy get 102lvl or more when you make only Coal Mines. But lineage2 is all about Grinding and afk 24/7 killing Monsters.

6. zauliuz

zauliuz User

this.. just QFT :) can't add anything else.

7. CarmenSpectra

CarmenSpectra User

@Falbal
    This game is not stupid, it is just different than what you do expect. It evolves..
    Years ago when I started on Core, the game worked like you said: it took me longer than a year to hit lvl 99. But the max level was 101.
    Now it takes 15-20min to hit lvl 85 and 1 hour later lvl 99. But the max level is...well..there is no max level. Mobs on higher level area's are level 119-120, soon even higher levels.

The game now is like this:
    Level 1 to 105 is the demo of the game, you are basically in the training academy.
    Level 105 to 110, you are startinig to explore the game contents.
    Starting from level 110 you are actually playing the real game.

8. Kazokas

Kazokas User

He has a point :) The starting area 1 - 85 is pathetic to say the least... indie games in Pre-Alpha have a more interesting start :Roflmao:

9. Leckter

Leckter User

He doesn't have a point, and you don't either. Comparing a Pre-Alpha to a 10+ years old game is beyond stupid...

10. Kazokas

Kazokas User

Being a 10+ year old game is a very poor excuse... since before this 1-85 in 10 min garbage the levelling process was actually fun and let you explore different cities and areas of the game. Now its just 0 effort nonsense :Thumbsdown: and if you don't agree its you that is beyond stupid.

11. Leckter

Leckter User

That's not an excuse, and it's not about agreeing either. You basically just don't want to understand.

You have plenty of time to explore areas from 105 to infinite level.

1-105 is just outdated and meaning less, because the game is 10+ years old (but at the same time you can't just remove it as some chars are old, and you don't wanna see your char 85 lvl wich took years to up, be deleted to level 1 again, just because 1-85 became meaningless for content update reasons).

Again, comparing a pre-alpha where all the content is fresh and unknown, to a 10+ years old game is stupid.

That's actually just wrong when you really think about it. They could have gone with a simple button which made you pop 85 directly. But they didn't, and actually made some interactions, telling you the basics of the game. That's actually a fair effort for a 10 min gameplay towards almost unexisting amount of new players.

12. Pougen

Pougen User

Fact is you didn't see the worst part yet.

1-110 is just outdated and meaning less, because the game is 17 years old.

But most important of all, they just broke it on purpose (money) some years ago.

Cow is waiting for euthanasia.