1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

ERROR: GEO Prohibited

Discussion in 'Players helping players' started by PSZero, Aug 10, 2020.

1. PSZero

PSZero User

When I log in in the launcher[​IMG], [​IMG]Gives the error: Error: Geo: MX is prohibited...so..

is like my country has been banned? Sin título.png

2. zauliuz

zauliuz User

3. PSZero

PSZero User

Interesting but useless information, I'm not new here, and I have several characters, so I only want to know if there's an official announcement that Latin American countries have been banned.

4. zauliuz

zauliuz User

they doing same as NA did for some EU countries. :)

5. PSZero

PSZero User

Well...I guess is Goodbye then

6. zauliuz

zauliuz User

try proxy or vpn. or ask friend from EU to log. unless they "banned" accounts who was created outside EU.. it's speculation,
    but never decline those stupid ideas.

7. PSZero

PSZero User

Yeah you're right...well see with VPN...anything you recommend for try it?

8. zauliuz

zauliuz User

i have 1Gbps connection so i didn't use additional lag services. And in this case.. try contact with support. hard to find support in forums.. maybe @NeoTiger or @Senny can help with your problem.

9. NeoTiger

NeoTiger Global moderator

There is no country banned. Contact support for further help for your issue, they have tools for that: It can be your ISP which has something wrongly configured, can also be a router between home and server.

10. CarmenSpectra

CarmenSpectra User

@NeoTiger
    Well...something is wrong with the launcher lately.
    There are several reasons why I said that:
    1. If there is no country ban, why the launcher has this built-in error code "country x is prohibited"?
    2. The OP is from Mexico, I know people from Mexico who are playing on Core.
    3. I know a guy who has 3 PA accounts, he could log on 2 accounts and third account he got this error message while he was logging on the same PC. He is from the USA. I told him to log off all accounts and relog on again but with different login sequence and it did help him to log on 3 accounts.

@PSZero
    Could you log on this account earlier without any problem? If yes, then something is wrong with your other account, you better contact support.
    Do you have more accounts? If yes, try to log on other account. If it works, try to log on with different login sequence.
    What I mean by "different login sequence" is: you log on account A then B, account B has problem. Now try to log on account B first then A.
    Good luck!

11. QuickBen

QuickBen User

Did you try to restart your switch? I had the same problem and i couldnt log and im from Bulgaria. Restarting the switch worked.

12. PSZero

PSZero User

Hello, Carmen!

-Yeah, I could log like in July with no problem, I didn't incur in any account sharing or forbidden thing, so, I guess I'm BAN free for now.
    -I have more accounts, but all say the same, "MX PROHIBITED", but is not the only thing: I noticed myself this error because a FRIEND that lives in ANOTHER city, told me to log, and she gets the same error, she lives in the north, and I live in the center, so I can say is not problem of my MODEM and sounds more like a soft country BAN, so if someone of the GMS/ADMINS can lend us a hand to reconnect, I would be so grateful.

Thanks for the help in advance!
    Aug 13, 2020
    yeah, I did, :(

13. NeoTiger

Make a ticket on support, that's how you can reach them since they don't read the forum.

14. PSZero

PSZero User

Since I cannot even log into my account in the webpage because it send the same error, I don't know how to request a ticket, the only place I can log on is in the forum.

15. NeoTiger

I've transfered your issue to the staff so someone from the technical team could check that.

16. PSZero

PSZero User

Much Appreciated, I hope someone can post an update on the forum as soon as you get news

17. PSZero

PSZero User

Any News?, seems my country still banned

18. MaoMao

MaoMao User

I am not sure MX means Mexico, it is more likely a mail exchange problem, like your email cannot be used to send mail to for some reason. I am only guessing. If you have logged before from that device and have it in the approved list, then that is not it as it doesnt need to send an email with the code.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MX_record

19. vamo2020

vamo2020 User

same error on 2 accounts i cant even log to send a ticket