1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

What class would you choose?

Discussion in 'Activity' started by Taunt, Aug 15, 2020.

?

What class would you choose? (Post Sub-Spec in Comments)

1. Sigel Knight

1 vote(s)
    5.9%
  2. Tyrr Warrior

5 vote(s)
    29.4%
  3. Othel Rogue

2 vote(s)
    11.8%
  4. Yul Archer

2 vote(s)
    11.8%
  5. Feoh Wizard

1 vote(s)
    5.9%
  6. Wynn Summoner

3 vote(s)
    17.6%
  7. Aeore Healer

2 vote(s)
    11.8%
  8. Iss Buffer

1 vote(s)
    5.9%
  1. Taunt

Taunt User

So coming from NCWest where I was a heavy donator and it just got to be too much. I understand it's not much different here either in terms of having a powerful character. However I'm planning to play Lineage 2 now more as a passive game while playing other ones actively. I still plan to do Olympiad, castle sieges, participate in Dragons once I re-join up with some friends etc.

However my plan will mostly be to have premium, and maybe only spend like another 5-10 Euro a month on top of that and just chill. More or less just playing again to reconnect with friends. I like that Euro is less laggy, and overcrowded in leveling zones, and a few OP items aren't here such as cloaks.

I'm curious what class you guys would choose if you were going to mostly just run off Exalted gear, and put all your adena towards Runes for the good skill boosts. With the understanding that most of your time will be solo, as that is just how the game is these days.

Any other tips or info would be appreciated! Cheers.

2. Jintxa

Jintxa User

If you play alone and no spent a lot of euros dont start. For playing in exalted gear only play support

3. Majks89

Majks89 User

So Its no many differenta if you play here or on NCSoft yes you have less lags and DCs but you must pay here too a really little less then on NCSoft but you must just pay to be competitive there is no way and when you want pvp forget it its only for heavy donater. When you just take so many time in l2 on NCSoft the good Chooice is just stop to play this drug l2.

4. CarmenSpectra

CarmenSpectra User

With Premium Account and a few euro spending in a month, you can do Olympiad, castle sieges and having fun with the game.
    But if you want to participate in dragons, you need 2 things:
    1. very good gear, preferably a dragon weapon stage 2 if you are a DD
    2. be in one of top clans who can do dragons.

The game is now a solo game but after the new update, there will be more party places with party XP bonus. And more of those places will come soon or later.
    So support classes, especially healer, will be more useful.

5. MaoMao

MaoMao User

I like to play support. In the past I preferred healer but the game changed and now I prefer tank and ISS.
    If you wish to play for free and still be able to join some decent party you go healer or iss. For low donating, tank, DDs cost quite a bit, ranging from 2-3 times a tank (basic Titan) to 100 times (good archer).

6. haturo

haturo User

Also love to play on support role.