1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Old Chronos NA player looking to start fresh here

Discussion in 'Players helping players' started by Alvera, Aug 17, 2020.

1. Alvera

Alvera User

Hello everyone,

I was quite a serious player from Chronos way back. I hit lv 105, owned decent gears, and mostly do PVP and Sieges. I had decided to leave since I had no time to play anymore and took a two-year break. During the break, I've always been missing the game so badly and now planning to get back for just a bit of PVE fun, not so serious like I was before since I don't plan to spend so much anymore.

I'm thinking to start fresh either on here or back in NA. I would like to hear the current players' opinion on starting here on Core or from anyone who may have moved from NA servers. What are the pros/cons of this server comparing to NA? What would be your suggestions? I have a few friends who is also planning to start fresh with me (3-4 people).

Thank you guys!

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 18, 2020
  2. Eyon00

Eyon00 User

NCwest is full of bots. They have also a ridiculous restoration policy which has been abused and players have extreme items that are very hard to make normaly. NA servers are really terrible even by lineage 2 standarts which are very low to begin with.

3. CarmenSpectra

CarmenSpectra User

I moved from NA to Core 5 years ago. There were hundreds of reasons why I did that.
    Since then, I am happy on Core.

I cannot tell you the recent differences between NA and Core. But I can tell you this:
    1. I dont have lag on Core, sometime I got dc when I let my chars on for extended period of time.
    2. GM's helped me with my tickets within a day and they are very capable.
    3. CM's (Community Managers) and moderators are friendly and helpful.
    4. Core has Premium Account which is very useful, it does help a lot on faster leveling + adena/drops.
    5. I see players moving from NA to Core but I dont know any player moving from Core to NA. I do see some NA players were testing Core and then moving back to NA.

Hopefully this will help you a bit on your decision where to play.

4. MaoMao

MaoMao User

I do not really agree with point 2 and 3, had terrible experience some way back, maybe things changed for the better, but, yes, compared to non-existent service i had before this opened in 2011 back in Botland, any service is an improvement.
    In addition to that:
    6. Friendlier people. The griefers, abusers, etc, here are either LATAM players or russian/greek of which most should not play here in the first place;
    7. Less botting makes for more active clans even at lower levels of gear and actual level;
    8. PA login restrictions also make for better people/accounts ratio, so there are actually more real people playing albeit I think less chars online so there are more spots open and more people to interact with;
    9. Sure, there is the adena selling that nobody wants to tackle, which is also present in NA maybe even at higher levels, but the bug exploitation, botting, etc is way-way lower here.
    I left Botland with the last legit clan there in 2011 and never felt the need to even go check there. Core has serious problems, but it cannot really compare with problems in NA.