1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

where i can exp my feoh now 109 lvl fos is full

Discussion in 'Players helping players' started by TopGun86, Sep 5, 2020.

1. TopGun86

TopGun86 User

Hi all im tryin to find a spot to exp my feoh fos the mobs are less and are full of pts!! can u recommended other place pls!!

2. GoodCraft

GoodCraft User

Before update i made my dual yul til 110 in Ivory Tower Crater (105lvl location). For me was better that fos. You must try different locations, stay 10min on every and you will find best one for you

TopGun86 likes this.
  3. Arbūzas

Arbūzas User

If you can afford to have pullers then go ivory. Try fow or sel mahum if you have gear. Tanor is perfect for feohs since agro mobs come to you and it is possible to find a good spot for snare that would pull all non agro mobs. I would say pk everyone in tanor who is not aoe and killing 2 mobs at best before they respawn, they should go aligator instead.

TopGun86 likes this.
  4. -Memfis-

-Memfis- User

The fact that you aoe doesn't mean you kill fast, I often see ppl who "aoe" but it takes ages before some mobs die, also see some ppl who kill 1 by 1 and kill quite fast.

5. Arbūzas

Arbūzas User

You're right but check the entire sentence not just a part of it. There are plenty other spots for those who kill fast 1by1. For example ivory, aligator, forest of mirrors... Litteraly only in tanor feoh snare can **** in an entire group.
    Also I see plenty of dagers who take 11 mob spot ant 5 or 6 mobs are just constantly chasing them

6. -Memfis-

-Memfis- User

if you do your makro properly, you can exp on almost any spot you like. I also see plenty of feohs that have all mobs on themselfs but killing them way way slower than those daggers u mentioned. :)