1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook Forum

MP regeneration bug?

Discussion in 'Players asking players' started by Vgorla1, Sep 16, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vgorla1

Vgorla1 User

Galera o que aconteceu com a MP regeneration?

Não só eu como mago, mas minha CP após a atualização está com necessidade de segurar mana após essa atualização de hoje. Magos, Melee enfim nenhum esta conseguindo sustentar mana no jogo.

Guys what happen with MP recovery?

I play as Necro, so I use body to mind, but my clan and ally are asking what happen with the MP Recovery (regeneration), because they are Melee and they can not hold or recovery MP enough.

Has someone with this problem as well??

2. Jungle

Jungle User

Previously they had lags, therefore less use of skills, which made illusion that MP is sustained.

Now lags are gone, so they are seeing their actual MP sustain

3. AmIPRO

AmIPRO User

I'm DK and i have no see any differense regarding the MP regen.

4. FaeLenKz

FaeLenKz User

Pra mim está normal.

Normal for me.

5. Lucien

Lucien User

Those answers aren't completely correct.
    If you have a meele character and you use one of the two old scrolls, namely the combat scroll and the saysha full buff scroll, your atk or casting
    speed will improve, dramatically.
    Therefore if at normal speed you are ok with the mana pool, as soon as you will use one of the two old type of scrolls you will run out of mana
    in a matter of seconds.

6. xHaseo

xHaseo User

How is a scroll that gives you full buffs burning down ur MPs? Eventually, you will have the same issue anyway as melee as ur skill delay is the same with or w/o scrolls.
    All melees runs out of mana but DKs that seems to be so broken that even mana is never-ending for them but is all about gear and setup.
    If you put on ur skill bar the farming setup (skill-auto atk-auto-atk-skill-auto atk-auto atk etc) you should be able to sustain it a lil more since there's going to be a longer delay between skills, also if you have good gear it goes even better, on my dagger with the farming setup + the gear i had i was using lethal blow w/o almost losing my mana at all (no epics).

Try improve your Eva talisman a bit to improve mana regen but be carefull cause the eva is hard as hell to enchant.

7. Lucien

Lucien User

It isn't about the buffs xHaseo
    look at the new scrolls +0 atk or casting speed
    try to couple up the old scrolls and you will have like +30 % atk or casting speed
    this way at normal speed you will cast 1 skill while with the 2 scrolls 1.5
    sum it up for 60 seconds and you have the full mana pool decrease
    Ofc the ones who have an orfen +2 won't notice it at all

The problem arises when you are afk exping
    Just try this
    if you see your mana pool decreasing while before the last mant it was fine
    stop using the old scrolls and stick to the new ones.

8. xHaseo

xHaseo User

Fact is you said Combat scroll and Sahya buff scroll...not Combat and Battle scroll.
    They give, in total, +110 atk/cast speed...i have no idea how that is 30% atk spd or casting spd for you. I had over 1100 on my dagger, no idea how that was 30%. Even mages have like 1200-1300 casting usually so...
    For fighters it's really no difference, as you wont be spamming MORE skills, you'll just cast them faster. If you are not going to turn on ALL your skills but just 1, with a good gear, your mana should be kinda sustainable.
    For mages the issue is there as always, the only way you got to save urself is by lowering ur cast spd and use buffs such as Body to mind, or pet recharge or anything of that kind.

IDK i had mana issues with 2 skills but when i had only lethal on it was going quite good, it was rly going down slowly. With hero status i was 24/7 full MPs.

9. Lucien

Lucien User

Well xHaseo no
    1st the problem arised because opening the hero circlet boxes, which all of us did, our inventory has been litterally flooded with old combat scrolls
    and everyone is trying to use them. Keep in mind that there was the option to exchange 10 combat scrolls for 1 new scroll heheheheh
    I guess ncsoft tought lets flood their inventory with cr@p they can exchange for less different cr@p

2nd not anyone got access to orfen +0 + eva +7 and so on right away

3rd we are saying the very same but we seem to don't understand each other
    if my atk speed it's higher i will cast more skills in the same amount of time consuming more mana and depleting the mana pool faster
    if and when garden will be available again just try to enter now and activate the 2 scrolls at the same time and you will run out of mana
    unless you have an orfen +1 ... the eva isnt' enough

4th yeah you suggested another solution to deactivate one skill in the skill bar
    i've found more effective to stick to the new scrolls when i'm afk exping and to use the old ones on pvp
    sooner or later the combat scrolls will finish unless they will put that cr@p again in the next loot boxes

5th not everyone got the hero status ;)

Edit: I've seen your other reply
    We aren't a cancer for innova or, in general, for ncsoft
    The problem is the koreans think the more you go to the west the richer ppl are
    which is kinda, how may I say, ... DUMB ?

That's why ru is getting a better treatment and why today they are opening 2 new
    servers ... let alone the telegram bot we still don't have

1 L8k in ru = 999 ru

[​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 22, 2020
  10. Lucien

Lucien User

Done with the work so I'll try to explain me better because this is happening over and over and was one of the reason
    why innova skelth had so great revenues in the beginning.

Lets say me and xhaseo open two pizza stores in franchise with ncsoft.
    Because the koreans are plain dumb the say
    1st xhaseo you are selling pizzas in russia so you should sell every pizza for 0.60 €
    2nd lucien cuz we hate you and you are selling pizza in eu you should sell every pizza for 1.00 €

At the end of the year xhaseo has sold a buttload of pizzas for 0.60 € each
    so the korean, who btw speak english and not ru as an official second language, think
    WTF xhaseo is the best seller ever lets support him

then the dumb korean look at lucien and say
    vergoghna (Br) in english shame on you
    you couldn't even sell 1/10 of the pizzas xhaseo sold

You ******* koreans
    look at cyberpunk 2077 price
    it's the same worldwide

So the story teach to us
    Ncwest opened 9 classic servers selling stuff for outrageous prices
    Innova opened just skelth selling those very same items for 1/4

Guess what happened
    ncwest had to close 7 of the 9 brand new servers in a matter of 3 months.

11. xHaseo

xHaseo User

Wish i had eva +7 or orfen +2/lv 3. When i rerolled i broke gear on Haseo and eva from +5 didn't hit +6, and even on the reroll when i clapped the fack out the server, didn't go over +3 lol.

As for the server thing, idk. I'm not sure it's a korean order to open or close servers.

NA servers failed due to their bad management, you can see NCWest awakening server getting 100% of the KR updates w/o filters (goddess jewels). Classic was just a huge scam and thanks god they didn't announce any essence yet.
    EU servers failed due to bad management and i start to think even the community is a lil cancer. Or at least Essence one.
    I used to play on Core and Ramona, and tbh, i never had any issue there. Everything was cooooll. Then I went to Skelth and left after 1 or 2 months, after that i heard that due to the RU thirsty for RMTing and **** like that they ****** up the server by locking down areas and forcing players to quit. The very same thing happened on Essence.
    Difference is, those who quit essence are selling their accounts. Essence is literally the essence of illegal activities cause since P2W items are char-bounded, you can see players selling their toon instead of gear.
    You can see X toon changing owner like once every month.
    Red server died due to PK system abuse and 1 side quitting after a few months.
    Blue was doing suuuuper good tbh, but server issues (the insane first lag-period we had that was way worse than the one we had lately, the TOI event, the other 2 lag-events we had etc) are pushing the server down sooo quickly.
    Also Blue is currently 'dead-walking'. 2 sides that are not even PVPing cause the pvp system is ****** up, 1 side as VN GMT the other is kinda european.
    Swarm side is leaded by a RU guy who have like 2-3 drivers? hard to tell, while the rest are VNs that are totally earning a living out of L2 with all those RMTs. Most of them.
    BMF side is leaded by a group of polish thieves. Well wish i could say that but in the end is not even Papa aka Bermuda the leader. He just got the name and they just try to keep the share for theirselves but the clan is totally led by other players. Pride clan has none to recruit so it's hardstuck with like low players online (10? 5? idk) and Avarice idk tbh how they are doing there.
    And while players keep quitting and selling accounts, there is no new material joining as they are going to quit around 50-70 when they hit the wall of the Kamael bots that lock down 99% of the locations.

SO TL;DR: we have 2 dead servers that need a merge and will probably never get it, to save the essence project and avoid another closure like they did on Classic project they should merge and open a new server, but they wont as they will keep milking enough i guess from those left AAAND they should open a new awakening server (for no reason tho, it's just that i'd like to go back to a real pvp server with real classes, not this fuked up version, lol). Meanwhile RUs keep opening and merging servers every 2-3 months to keep the player base active and refreshed.

Is there a way to patch the RU server in english? Asking for a friend.

12. Lucien

Lucien User

The 7 ncwest server closed just because on na 25 jewel boxes were 100 € while innova was selling 100 jewel boxes for 25 €
    I've told you the two pizza stores ... it was just like that. Not only this. Neutron and Conguero like DIL and Liczin for innova were both
    fired up on the fly and as far as I know never got any job back in the gaming industry.

Essence eu situation is like when there were the 9 na servers and the 1 eu skelth
    sooner or later everyone will open a page with the exchange ratio between € and ru

About the patch you were asking for I'll give you two hints
    1st do "fluffly reinforcements" sounds like russian language to you?
    2nd do "dwelling of spirits" sounds like russian language to you?

Simply put russian essence is selling buttload of pizzas cuz they are applying a lower price
    and therefore the koreans think whoever is running eu can't sell enough
    therefore the russians are getting all the best from ncsoft
    and the telegram bot should ring a bell.

13. xHaseo

xHaseo User

Idk tbh, I'd like to move to the ru server but to me RU are like VN, all those I met were scripters and RMTers earning a living out of L2, which is not motivational to go play on RU servers. As well as it isn't if I can't put EN language in the client. Really hope they will open a new EU essence or awakening tho, even if Innova manage their servers super bad, it's still better than NA servers. Reason why I won't even try an eventual essence NA, we all know how it'll end.

14. Lucien

Lucien User

Told you yesterday
    If Juji will open a na essence server 1 l8k will be 50 €
    only beause the usa are west of europe

Now how dumb can be the one who got this idea?

15. xHaseo

xHaseo User

Indeed. But that's not the only reason why it'll fail. Remember that on Classic during their streaming they promised a F2P server, L2Store cosmetic only (no P2W), server level cap 70 and also a real return to the origins.

Server became "P2W" (Pay to play, actually.) as you had to buy VIP 1+ to skip the never-ending queue. L2store got p2w a few months after release (4 months), cap lv was not 70 but none and the rates were so super-**** up that it was like playing a 0.5x compared to the old patches like interlude.

16. Lucien

Lucien User

Well the item price has a big weight in the L2 community
    if 1-2 years ago the war to get customers was between ncwest and innova, both under ncsoft umbrella with the ncwest CEO beeing the
    daughter of the ncsoft CEO, now the war is between innova and private servers.

Maybe if you look at the low spenders or just f2p the difference between 5 € on ru and 10 € on eu isn't that big.
    But just imagine a moderate spender who has to spend 10k € to get the same items a ru dude got for 5k €

The customers aren't idiots.

Edit: Azure and Ginger do have only 2 days of life
    They are already at full capacity and there's an infinite queue to enter.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 24, 2020
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.