1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook Forum

Questions about essence,new player.

Discussion in 'Players asking players' started by Boxim, Sep 21, 2020.

1. Boxim

Boxim Banned

Hello,i come from NA servers classic,but is plenty of bots,here the things are different.

I have questions related to essence because i am lost,here they go:

1- Is the human death knight a tank? Or is a dps?

2- Can i transfer the items from my shilen knight such as antharas necklade used gift once per account? With a ticket to 4Game i mean.

3- I will regret playing am human death knight or i can continue playing the shilen knight cause the death knight is too expensive?

4- What i can buy with L coins? Armor/weapon? Or anything different? Because i plan to spend some real life money.

That is all,hope you can help me.

Last edited: Sep 21, 2020
  2. Boxim

Boxim Banned

The second question can be ignored,i created a new account,so i can have again the gift in this new account,at the end,i had nothing with rlm in my old account.

But the other questions,i need clarification.

3. xHaseo

xHaseo User

1- DPS with tons of HP but is a pure OP DPS.

2- No. In this l2 version most of the items are locked to your char, for example the valakas necklace. Also p2w items are not tradable before +7 enchantment and can only be traded on chars on same account.

3- You will regret both. DK human is the weakest, go DE since it's way stronger. SK tank is kinda worthless, go Paladin or Eva templar. Paladin got a buff for pt later on increasing p.def/m.def while Eva has more resistance to debuffs and lots of m.def, which is not bad.

4- With lcoins you can buy P2W items which are not weapons and armors. For 9 euros you can buy a pack with B grade items (remember, no penalty on gear) which is going to get you OP untill 83-85 easly.

Also, reading your other post:

Classic and Essence are a "what if" L2 never had awakening. Which basically show us how GOD is totally the best patch to play but is also unplayable due to insane P2W items and stuff you have there (dragon weapons, bloody weapons, zodiacs, talismans, brooches, more talismans etc etc). Sadly tho, Essence and GOD are both built do be fully P2W but where GOD as way more balanced classes between each others (all classes got survivability and all classes stand a chance against any other class), here in Essence there's just a gap that cannot be filled. Ignoring those who spent over 10-30k euros into game, even classes are totally unbalanced. We have things like DKs being broken OP and now even Titans are getting OP as a DK, or probably even more than a DK. We have Bishop with 200% spammable mana burn skill. Shillens with stigmas and PPs with everything, as they are buildable to be broken OP either melee or nuker. And then you have classes such as daggers that are totally nerfed (no half kills, no stuns), archers as well (no dmg) or even elven elders (no usage at all).
    Also DK requires lots of money. Devour and DK form are kinda key-skills of ur class which are expensive as hell. Talking about bilions and bilions and bilions of adenas. In a L2 version that is so dead in EU that Red is long gone and blue is slowly decaying as well after all the EU devs failures.

In the meanwhile RU essence is opening 2 new servers tomorrow. Not sure how. EU innova is so bad? RU innova is way better? EU community is a cancer (well yeah, i can confirm this one myself) or RUs just nolifers? Who knows.

4. Boxim

Boxim Banned

Ok thanks for the answer. I have one more question,i created one more account,i am gonna level up a dark avenger since i played one paladin on the old C4 back in 2006. Now things have changed,but i always liked to be a tank,old times a holy tank,now a dark tank.

Here is the question about the dark avenger. They are still one of the best in pvp? Back in C4 and other chronicles,they eat paladins for breackfast,still this happens? Thanks again if you answer.

Last edited: Sep 21, 2020
  5. xHaseo

xHaseo User

DA is worthless. Buff cancel is useless as you will instantly rebuff urself. Keep in mind that till like 2 weeks ago cancel buff effect was totally not working at all.

Took devs around 1 year in EU and i guess over 2-3 years in KR to fix a bug.

Ah also: no self buffs to make him DPS like old days and panther is oneshot.

6. Boxim

Boxim Banned

No reflect?

7. Boxim

Boxim Banned

I end changing to dark avenger,he have reflect damage. The self buffs are majesty and reflect arrow who is a passive now,between other buffs that need a SB.

Also new skills have added like the dark blast at lvl 41,what i do not find in the skill list is the drain.

Never tryed the dark avenger in the old lineage 2,and neither in classic,but if things are like the old things,the dark avenger is good at pvp. If only had drain again...

8. xHaseo

xHaseo User

My CP member was a DA and rerolled cause it's worthless. Drain was removed and changed to that Dark Blast you see now. Reflect dmg is really low, like 10/20%, reflect arrow and majesty is a buff that even other tanks have. Also BDs and SWSs have majesty now.

DA here is not like other patches but if you like it, you're welcome to try and reroll later.