1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Lower grade armors

Discussion in 'Players helping players' started by DeadZy, Sep 30, 2020.

1. DeadZy

DeadZy User

Hello,
    Yesterday I tried to buy A-grade armor set (nightmare) from the merchant in the luxury shop in Giran and I couldn't find the boots and gloves. All the boots and gloves from B-grade to A-grade are missing in the shop! Only Upper/Lower parts/Helmets/Shields are available to purchase!
    I was shocked, like wtf is this! Long ago I had bought stuff from there to modify armor appearance.

Atm, is there a way to acquire the missing boots/gloves? When was this change applied and more important why was removal of these items even necessary and leaving the other parts available?

2. Arbūzas

Arbūzas User

Hi,
    It's like this for a while now. I would say at least a year. The only way to get other parts is to buy from someone who has them. Thats why people are selling these sets for bilions now.

The answer from anyone from Innova would probably be "This was intended by developers".

3. DeadZy

DeadZy User

The response from the support was:
    Just no comment! But for a moment lets try to think a little bit - if you are removing parts, just remove everything, what is the point to remove only boots and gloves from the shop. Nonsense!

Taking into account all the (korean) randomness for everything, dunno how ppl hold their nerves (Also aiming at notic (ActivateWin10) for his pouring of euros into the store and the results)! This is a little offtopic.

4. Arbūzas

Arbūzas User

Yup, same response I got when reporting what in my opinion were bugs of the game. As for ActivatedWin10 check his videos. A guy makes almost 1b in 1h on selfbuffs in ToI. I doubt he needs to pour his own euros. Innova should pay him for buying all those tarots for adena :D