1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook Forum

Happy 1st birthday!

Discussion in '2020' started by Senny, Oct 2, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Senny

Senny Community Manager Innova Group

[​IMG]

Dear players!

Today is a special day. Today Lineage 2 Essence celebrates its 1st birthday! Time flies unbelievably fast, it's already been a whole year since Red and Blue opened their doors for all those who love to play. And of course we couldn't let this day pass by without… presents!

Starting today and until October 17th you can receive a special 1-year Anniversary Gift in the launcher. Inside the festive box you will find:

Sayha's Cookie - 200 pcs.
    Sayha's Storm Lv. 3 - 100 pcs.
    Einhasad's Blessing Scroll - 20 pcs.
    Hero's XP Amulet Package - 1 pc.

We wish you to enjoy this special day, as well as any other days to come in Elmoreden. We wish you to level up fast and easy, to win every PvP you may encounter and to see no fails in enchanting! Happy birthday!

*The present is available untill October 17th 23:00 CEST. The present is available for accounts that have been created before 13:00 CEST October 2nd.

Constance likes this.
  2. IBURA

IBURA User

1 year of server with a different bug every month, guys don't even know how to put a pen drive on a computer and now this garbage gift ...
    Will this server reach 2021?

3. lGuts

lGuts User

This is all for first birthday of server? hahaha Give one event f2p or more gift wtf this garbage gift!

4. serko4441

serko4441 User

I've played thousands of MMOs in my life and every game always when was Anniversary they were always coming up with huge rewards and events and celebrations.
    This company gives 200cookies and 100storm which is basically 1hour of farm these 200cokies on 83+lvl.
    It's disgusting how little they care about essence Europe.

5. Daniel1997

Daniel1997 User

where you can claim this players gift ? in game shop ?

6. GunBuk

GunBuk User

In the 4game launcher, and yes indeed, it really is quite sad how we are treated 200 cookies are nothing & the 100 storms are a little xtra... Why not give players free agathion pack to level or something, something to progress the free instead of just an event for some xtras to high-levels, maybe, please 4game?..
    Oct 9, 2020
    Or is that only the packs you sell for like 20 euro where youu milk the people WITH money^^ huhh I saw them packs they sell of like 5x each dragon belt, eva talisman, aden talisman, funny^^right...
    Oct 9, 2020
    Wish I had luck to buy these kind of packs.... cept they should sometimes be free...

7. Lucien

Lucien User

If the playerbase begins to lie on the forum it loses any kind of credibility.
    Truth is innova isn't a no profit organization but a company which is on the market to make profit. Period.

That beeing said no one forced innova to make a gift to the playerbase for the 1st annyversary so it's more than welcome.

Lets say, instead, the truth about l2 essence eu state.

1st The truth about the 20 € packs it's another.
    1a they should cost, each, like on ru market € 11,00 and not 20,00. If you are completely drunk and you want to imagine that simply because you're going west you become
    richer and richer only by moving well those packs should cost 15,00 and not 20,00 each.
    2nd it's pointless to do events based on exping or to sell exping boosts if ncsoft, and not innova which is simply a publisher, doesn't fix first the pk issue.

2nd the pk issue
    I've already quitted once on l2 essence eu due to the constant pk issue on red server and innova itself had to run an event to repopulate it.
    I guess there will be another kind of this event REALLY SOON.
    That beeing said there are so many way to fix this problem and the one which does cost 0 euros and 0 develop is
    like on fallout 76
    live server only pve - no pvp allowed if you hit another player only once you become wanted by the whole community, like 2 milliions players
    nuclear winter server only pvp allowed - no pve
    Innova already has 2 l2 essence eu servers running
    make 1 only pve
    make the 2nd only pvp
    if you want to move from one server to another pay a fee to innova
    problem solved.

Ppl don't want to undestand that lineage 2 has always been gear + lvls
    If you don't get the lvls it's useless to buy the gear
    also if you can't exp it's a waste of time and memory trying to sell xp boosts to your customers.

I know innova can't do much about the pk issue but it can still call korea to have something to mitigate it on ru and eu market.
    Maybe you forgot it but ru and eu market were the only ones which could get
    jewel boxes through mammon because someone in innova called korea.

Last edited: Oct 10, 2020
  8. Aenvar

Aenvar User

I wish to say, thank you very much for all the gifts, from 1st birthday to the latest one from yesterday's maintenance. It is always nice to get something, no matter how little or big it is, it's a very pleasant surprise and even if lots of players are silent, they do appreciate it.

All games have room for improvement but I'm happy with Essence, it has given me tons of entertainment, and I trust devs are doing their best to keep it that way for all of us. Go Essence!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.