1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook Forum

Red Server - Lvl 87 pking in sea of spores

Discussion in 'Players asking players' started by Lucien, Oct 5, 2020.

1. Lucien

Lucien User

Yesterday evening looking at the general trashtalk who all of us on red server are used
    one thing came to my attention
    A group of brasilian players were saying something about sea of spores where, all of
    us know that, and even the ones from innova company who are simply counting the
    money we are throwing at this game and never logged in on a single l2 server, all
    have to go to do the 2nd job quest.
    It took me a while to translate from br to eng but the story is this
    A player from United clan spent two days pking everyone in sea of spore so that
    no one could do the 2nd job quest.
    The pker nick is Ar3naofh3ll

The story doesn't finish here because there were something in the br to eng translation
    which didn't turn out.
    Another player from the very same clan, United, lied multiple times in global chat
    saying that this ar3naofh3ll hadn't logged in for days, while, in fact, he simply moved
    pking in other lowbie areas.

So the br players were writing in global
    United = bando de covardes e mentirosos

Nick of the lier Ritoras

Now the question to innova is
    why are you running a server where no player can even reach lvl 41?

I'll rephrase the question
    in the customers satisfaction question which comes out of the 4 game app
    which score, from 1 to 10, do you think your customers are giving to innova?

Last edited: Oct 5, 2020
  2. Warendo

Warendo User

Even if I am really pleased when I read that Ritoras is a liar, which he really is, I see a problem on side of low levels here. Till lvl 70 you can take buff that chaotic character 10lvl higher then you cant hit you or kill you. So just take this buff from any gatekeeper and you are safe from United :)

3. Lucien

Lucien User

Warendo
    as far as I know
    you aren't an innova employee
    you are a lowbie pker just like ritoras, ar3naofh3ll and the others (it isn't a coincidence
    you are a former united clan member)
    the buff you are talking of lasts only 1 hour
    the br community is the only thing that prevented red server to be instantly closed
    all the xp buffs and stuff xp related, even the pendant, are worthless, because on red server no one, but united
    and some other sociopath, can exp for like 10 seconds x day, so innova should better to remove all this cr@p,
    and the related revenue, from the l2 files to save memory and get rid of the lag spikes.

Now, this is a 2003 videogame, played only by nostalgia by an handfull of players who are used to work to
    connect to internet, and not viceversa (ain't it warendo).

If innova can't protect for real their customers and is trying to sell to them items they will never be able to
    use, because they don't want to act towards the ones who are simply exploiting a bug in a videogame, what's the
    whole point of having a paid server running?

Also
    as far as i know, and now the real entertainment starts,
    @Artchem has the moderators abilities on the russsian forum
    and can easily check from where the original owner of ar3naofh3ll account
    was posting
    I'll give you an hint warendo
    it was in asia
    not in south america.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 5, 2020
  4. FaeLenKz

FaeLenKz User

Thats a **** ofc..
    I had the same problem..

5. Lucien

Lucien User

Well ofc some eu or na player was "caught" in the two days lets prevent innova to get any kind of money thing
    but i know for sure the target was only the br community
    and this is simply ******ed because the br right now are 98% of the red server playerbase
    and if they decide to go private server
    tomorrow morning bye bye innova eu.

6. SaMaNoSuKe

SaMaNoSuKe User

you can come Blue, we have a lvl 90 pking not Sea Of Spores but everywhere :)

7. Lucien

Lucien User

Actually I was using the two accounts option to play on both servers just to understand where's better to play in and, to be honest, I have to say blue
    server.

After innova did the event to repopulate red server it has become a desert, again, no market at all, but zubei and avadon stuff.
    Other than that there are only scammers left, like a dorf trying to sell a white guardian sb for 555.555.555.555.555 adena
    Nick of the scammer "Money".
    Also red server it's just childish. Yeah blue server it's more toxic but you need only to deactivate the global chat and you will be fine.
    Also i can't understand vietnamese so there's no point to have the global chat option on.
    Chappieba and Ar3naofh3ll are just the very same.

Edit: sorry i've almost forgot it
    just log in on red and warendo will pk you assuming you are someone else

Edit 2: sorry i've almost forgot the most important thing
    both the main clans on red are made only by purchased accounts
    for blue players this isn't a surprise, seeing what marvel and lostsouls are, but
    i mean, i've never seen so many bought accounts at once.
    Innova hasn't done anything to counter this so to me red server deserves only
    to be closed.

Last edited: Oct 16, 2020
  8. xThug

xThug User

Both servers are becoming unplayable trash because of complete lack of server management / EULA being a joke / complete lack of marketing - no new players / strategy of decreasing any L2 content to the minimum.

Nothing changed in terms of Innova approach since they opened Skelth and they will treat essence with the same manner.

9. Warendo

Warendo User

Unplayable? Excuse me? Just check the discord video section, pvp every five minutes everywhere on the map. Just toos a coin and enjoy the fun :)

10. xThug

xThug User

dude, the only pvp u had on your server for half a year was with mobs, fact that they made transfer and some people randomly joined Red server maybe made u an opportunity to fight a bit but it doesn't mean it won't die again in few weeks.

11. Lucien

Lucien User

Warendo as many wrote on this forum every toon which appears in those video has been purchased on third sites, no one excluded.
    I don't know what you do for a living but to me it seems strange someone is 16 to 18 hours in front of a monitor, saturdays and sundays included.

Many took this videogame as a work, like marvel is doing on blue server.
    They get items and accounts and sell both for real money for a living.

You forgot to frap your pk runs in between the five minutes you are talking about and i'm not referring only to warendo but to everyone
    on both sides.

As a result of your daily bullying red server is dead, again, and no matter what innova will do it will remain a pk server
    where occasionally 40 ppl work for a living.
    Your side it's just a split from the former cancer.

All in all, as i wrote before, if you just ignore the vietnamese spam blue server all the way.

Yeah it's basically complete lack of any sort of management.
    I'm used to play on scarlet and now on ginger server.
    If there's a problem on one of the ru servers innova fix it in a matter of 60 minutes.

To me blue and red are just a way to keep up the ru servers running.
    In every other videogame there are ban waves, and i mean even in the 2008 games
    with servers still running.
    In here everyone can buy an account, buy epics and gear, play and sell the account
    15 to 30 days later without innova doing anything.

That beeing said the two servers aren't the same.
    On red even if you log in a kamael archer farmer, and to you it doesn't matter if
    it looses exp, at the end of the day you will end up with less than 1kk because
    you will be pked several times x hour.

To be honest I really don't know why innova is wasting money to run a server
    like the red one.

This leads to talk about the lack of new players
    First of all innova eu prices are simply insane
    a brand new game it's 60 €
    an event on ru does cost 40 to 60 €
    an event on eu does cost 200 to 300 €

Second of all
    even if you find someone so stupid to spend 300 € x month, that's the minimum,
    on pixels, what innova is trying to sell, basically xp boost, or items xp boost related,
    can't be used by innova custumers.

Now draw the line.

Last edited: Oct 17, 2020