1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook Forum

Bad idea to start in the Red server?

Discussion in 'Players asking players' started by L.Lionheart, Oct 16, 2020.

1. L.Lionheart

L.Lionheart Banned

I see less people than the Blue server. Is the Red server half dead?

2. xHaseo

xHaseo User

The essence project by EU innova is generally dead. If you can afford or find a way to, you'd rather move to the rusky one.
    Sadly with a staff that doesn't care about quality of life of the players, we're experiencing real money trading abuse daily. People selling and buying accounts unpunished and you can't even report'em as the answer from the staff will be "only buyer and seller can report, if you're not involved in the thing, we can't help you". Which is like witnessing a murdered with other 50 guys but you can't report to the cops cause "only the murderer and the murder can report it".
    IDK about how much RED is dead as server, for blue it's pure PVE tho. There's no pvp and both sides (if there's still any) are just afk xping or hunting raids/epics.
    Both sides PK randoms/server for fun so we're basically left with numbers going down and no new player to join.

Perhaps the "new" race and class will bring back players but we still have to wait 2 or 6 months before it happens so...

3. Lucien

Lucien User

You have to put your question in perspective.

First of all L2 essence it's a particular version of L2 where's everything it's about gambling.
    If you like to gamble and if you have the money to gamble do it, otherwise skip it.

Second of all, you have been foolished.
    To get the right number of players on a l2 essence eu server you have to think about
    any player is running at least 2 accounts if not 4 so lets divide the original number by 2
    any player has at least one pet which the servers are counting as players so lets divide the original number by 4
    If you disable the pets and remove the 2x accounts option even blue server will be on light connection.

Third of all red server has always been a pk server, used by 40 ppl to get a living from a vidoeogame
    It happened that something went wrong and those 40 ppl who are all playing bought accounts splitted and formed 2 sides on red
    To be honest if innova had a bit of sense of humor it should use its discord videos as a commercials for a well renowned 3rd sites
    like cocacola doing commercials for pepsi for free

Fourth of all
    if you are the guy who needs to write on global otherwise he dies skip l2 essence eu and go on ru, the account it's the same,
    without even thinking about it. The main problem on ru its the interface in cyrillic but unless there will be a major update
    you are ready to go, just keep an eu client with eng interface opened.
    if you are the guy who doesn't need to write on global go on blue server but be warned you are paying for the same items
    3 to 5 times the money a ru guy is paying right now.

Ofc xhaseo is rigth about the accounts sale but to me it's like protesting with a drug dealer because someone sold
    a dose to a friend of yours.

I don't think that implementing guns in a medioeval mmorpg is a good idea

@xHaseo how about asking an experiment
    put an ukranian dude on the polish border and let him cross it
    will he become richer only by that?

Just for my curiosity i've opened steam and checked the price of several videogames
    in the na, eu, ru and kr.
    Guess what i've discovered
    They are the very same, all around the world.

Last edited: Oct 21, 2020
  4. xHaseo

xHaseo User

You are quite wrong on a few points there @Lucien .
    First of all, RU prices are halved compared to EU prices. With 20 euros i can buy almost 2x l8000 there.
    Also, the part about Steam is wrong again. I can assure you that you can pay games for way less than you have to with a "simple" yet bothering trick right now. I can pay a game worth 50 euros, 20 euros, just to say one.
    RU currency is weaker than euros, so in any server that has RU base with rub, i'm paying almost half the prices they list simply cause i have euros and it got converted.

About guns into a medieval mmorpg, yes maybe it was 10 years ago, with all the flashy things and locations i would not call it "medieval" anymore. Also, "guns" are the weapon type, but it's going to be a melee/mid-range class. And hybrid that changes animations based on the distance from the target. So it's either a melee that hits like a tyrant and a ranger that hit like an archer (to give you an example, animations are brand new).

For the drug dealer selling to friend, it's different. If you sell drugs and i report you to the police, they will investigate eventually and keep an eye onyou, if i give enough proofs. The dealer will eventually be arrested. In this case you can't do anything as all reports are going to be ignored. And innova itself is ignoring the problem. True is, that if they were to ban those who bought accounts blue will lose 4 clans from sides, leaving just Avarice and probably TheCriticalError "fighting" for epics lol.

Pets are not counting as 1x player btw, they are NPCs. Instead of checking pets you should check bots and boxes on multi-PCs. Bots like those farming adenas in the 60-70+ areas and the multi-box pc like that guy "UiUi" on Blue server that has like 20 chars online all together. Well, 20 might be a bit too much but i clearly remember PKing around 7 differents toons named "UiUi*number*" in 10 mins once.

The problem with RU server is that it's hard to play w/o understanding any thing you read. Having 2 clients in RU and EU is stupid as option. Otherwise it'd be totally worth going there as RUs have a way bigger community and it's innova main project.

5. Lucien

Lucien User

About the prices well i know how to buy an upcoming game for 33% of its price but that's not what i was talking about
    just do this change the country on steam and do the math the price won't change even if you convert it
    it's like ncsoft saying to the rest of the world if you aren't from korea you have to pay more

About the ru servers
    first of all ru players are paying 2 times what the koreans players are doing so
    basically eu players are paying 4 times what the koreans are doing
    and the na players are paying 8 times what the koreans are doing

About almost 2 l8k for 20 euros
    you got it wrong
    it's exponential, and therefore even worst
    for the same items you have to spend lets say 5k euros
    a ru player 2.5k euros
    a kr player 1.25k euros
    the more you spend the more it gets worst

Well that's because you don't know the story of a dude, formely part of the cancer, who got fired up because he turned out his boss office
    into a l2 personal gaming room. Guess where this idiot can play? Hint not on blue.

For sure the pets were counted as npcs as you said but there was no workaround to remove all the lags and dcs expecially in the baium
    event whitout shutting down everything for months so i won't be so sure they are still counted as npc

Listen the police doesn't care only if you pay them to don't care
    Because all the money which is going elsewhere is innova money

About the 2 pc or ladtops 1 with eu and 1 with ru client
    i'm too lazy to do that but all the players who had enough of red server
    or are playing on a private server
    or are playing on a ru server.

Edit: ops sorry i've missed your last phrase
    Well this is incorrect
    From time to time i play on a ru server, first was scarlet and now ginger, because
    innova is used to put the new updates on ru servers.
    What you wrote is incorrect
    First of all if a problem, of any kind, arises on a ru server you can start the clock
    before it reaches 60 minutes the problem has been fixed, gone, like never happened
    The ru servers are innova only project

Last edited: Oct 21, 2020