1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Watch out for one clan

Discussion in 'Activity' started by Peter86, Oct 17, 2020.

1. Peter86

Peter86 User

Hello, I wanted to warn everyone about the clan xSACREDx.Clan is full of afk players and thieves, the so-called scamer people who borrow adene from others and then do not return and the leader does not do anything about it. Apart from that, the leader says that when you play a demage dealer, you do not need a party and you would be able to cope on your own if you are not an eilte member or not you have 107+ lvl, do not count on any help. In one word, I advise against joining this clan in which the leader has not smashed ally many times and showed that he has no respect for weaker players.

2. -Memfis-

-Memfis- User

Yea indeed we don't allow our clan members lower than 107 to attend epics, so cruel, also we will make sure that ppl 107 get 90% of epic drops not equally as it's now.
    and yeah we try to get only 3-5 parties spiting better ppl to help weaker ones, next time each of us will pay for plvl then we create 10 parties so we re sure every one can enter every 30 mins.
    and yeah I'll try to get 2nd job so I'll be able to giveaway +10 sets and weapons every week
    next time I'll buy a post pigeon so I can inform you by Clan chat, Discord, Talking on discord PM and that POST PIDGEON so i'm 100% sure everyone is 100% notified about IT and daylis.

But seriously I'm really sad, there's a plenty of people who always try to help others but it's a help not doing everything for somebody, and you calling us thiefs.
    [​IMG]

3. Peter86

Peter86 User

How many times during your 5 months of your stay have all the afk in the clan, even on daily people, you don't want to take any party, not counting two three people who actually helped sometimes, and you keep the thief with the nickname 4ri0h and gave him the elite even junaq says thief is coming double xp event is the leader's text, you are dd then do it yourself PS maybe you can boast about how Leader smashed allies with KittyCatts and NakedForce, and it's not the first ally that has collapsed recently.

Last edited: Oct 21, 2020
  4. -Memfis-

-Memfis- User

How many times did you join TS/Discord? :)

5. Peter86

Peter86 User

How many Elite people sacred have dragon weapon max 3ppl gn :)

6. Tanladwyr

Tanladwyr User

to many u cant count :)

7. -Memfis-

-Memfis- User

1) English please ;0
    2) what's the connection between helping ppl and owning DW, especially that DW is nothing more than maybe 10% of overall build.

I just try to understand your desperation there were so many PPL that joined after you and are now like 107 108 109, but they were proactively joining some events with us, and most important communicating all transparently not just pm'ing some PPL about what should they do to make you happy.

And see also the ppl who actively were trying hard and playing and reached 107 now they can enjoy more and more. About you i think you were waiting only to be raised in lvl and waiting for invitation like a lord.

But have fun in a new clan or a cp or wherever you go, and try not to stress about us ;) but also try not to deceive others about how it looks in Sacred.

upload_2020-10-22_15-54-56.png

8. Peter86

Peter86 User

xD on the screen you showed almost all elite members and you are happy, or players like koczi who joined you a few days ago :D. Show the rest of the members how they participated in such epics besides you still haven't explained anything about breaking the ally and where I am, it's my business, no I have yours for sure better than with you where the same afki.

9. -Memfis-

-Memfis- User

didnt know that clan can have 30 elites :D also no boxes here 100% players are real in the screenshot.
    Why do you care about the ally if we don't anymore.

and ofcourse place where you are it's ur business but if you keep saying **** about us we might try to kick you out of "your business" ;)

10. Arbūzas

Arbūzas User

Sorry to disappoint you but if you are dd and under 107 you are useless to anyone in this game. You can't do epics you do no damage on dailies so if anyone takes you to the party for those remember that they are doing you a favor. If you want to play dd prepare your € or watch an economics course on youtube or sth. Or go make mentees. You can still get something from them. I also heard some ppl are paying for pulling as well, so there are still ways to get some gear for free. Otherwise go support. I'm not from sacred so I don't know about the scammers but if you're <107 I doubt you have anything worth scamming. On the subject of elites don't dream of getting one in any clan before you become one of the top players. And afk is the name of this game. Just deal with it.
    Find ppl similar level as yours and grow a bit. Even at 107 you can still get decent xp in beleth and at that lvl I think you should manage it even on exhalted gear.
    Oct 25, 2020
    One other thing. Now we have a 2x xp event and if you are still complaining about hard leveling being under 107 I don't think this game is for you then.

pontiak likes this.