1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

UPDATE Tauti on PTS

Discussion in '2011 ~ 2017' started by Cheers, Jun 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. randomm

randomm User

my friends... learn english :) in my post i didn't said anything about programs.. i said u get a free tv without controls (buttons, the ones u have to push to change programs/volume/settings/etc) or any remote control. is nice that u have a free tv, but... u can watch only one program. u can pay for the remote control and gain access to more features, even no1 forces u to do it.. u can always watch the one and only program they give u. the problem is u pay to gain access to more features but u don't have all the basics features that should be even without paying (the buttons - is harder to change everything and so on but u should have them anyway). that is with the game also. i pay pa to have some bonuses, but yet... even if i have the bonuses i don't have the complete game with all the features included. no1 forces me to pay, but.. if i pay, i wanna enjoy the game with all that this game should contain, don't u think?

2. DeepBlue

DeepBlue User

guys this discussion is a little out of place here now, this thread was for updating you about tauti being on pts. pts is now closed and tauti will be on live server tomorrow. therefore i will close this thread now.

regards.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.