1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Newbies in search of info/help

Discussion in 'Players helping players' started by Rancho, Oct 23, 2020.

1. Rancho

Rancho User

Hi all! we are a bunch of friends (some of us used to play on interlude) who wanted to start play lineage2 togheter to spend some time together during this covid sad time... i have to say im clueless on most of things about the game right now so i will ask some question but will greatly appreciate all the info/help.
    Will start from some basic... where to farm a decent amount of adena at lvl 100? instances? some boss? a certain area?
    How to craft here? im used to having recipe and materials from mobs but seems it doesn't work like this anymore.
    Is there a fast way to level up clan (we are around 30/40 ppl and can't yet invite all)
    thx in advance for your time spent helping us or giving any info!

2. Veragin

Veragin User

Hello there!

first things first... at level 100 you are just “a begineer” ... in that case you need to improve yourself at least to level 105...

make Q first, lvl quests, dual class, nobl, then start exalted Q. That gives you a decent exalted armor and weapon, some active and passive skills, talismans, brooch, etc...

Clan - easy way is to buy clan from someone for adena/event coins, harder way is to make on your own. You will have to complete daily Q to get CRP.

exp - best is time limited zones - Coal mines for pt (you can be there just 1h without donations or buying time improves stones)

Adena - no way - P2W ... buy euros to shop and sell them (for example for Tarot cards)

Crafting - there is less items needed for crafting at homunculus then on Interlude, but that items start dropping at mobs 103, I guess, so dont bother craft unless you have some higher levels.

best way to get through game - if you have 30/40 ppl, make correct partys (healer, buffer, tank, for farm are good bow or summoner, otherwise titan or feoh) you will get great progress through this and even after 105 you can do command channel Instance on your own.

Good luck with playing, have fun and enjoy.

Sincirely, Veragin

3. Rancho

Rancho User

Ok veragin i got it.