1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Aura % confuse

Discussion in 'Players helping players' started by wooziz, Nov 12, 2020.

Tags:
  1. wooziz

wooziz User

Can anyone tell me why aura skill are not adding 20% to my p def. 13528 +20% should be 16233 and it is only 14763 when applied. Same with p. atk. Is it is a bug or I'm confusing something

Attached Files:

2. NeoTiger

NeoTiger Global moderator

13528 is your base pdef + bonus from your buff and passive skills + others factors. So aura adding +20% of your base pdef, not +20% of your total pdef.

I don't have the exact formula if you are looking for that.

3. wooziz

wooziz User

Sorry, but I have to disagree.
    I made a test for you with Tyrr warrior one of the cry skills, had him completely naked, without buffs and tested "feral ogre cry" that doesn't add anything at all - only (67) when it should add 40% p def. That means 4067 + 40% = 5697. And now it was only 4134 after.
    I'm seeing a problem here that needs to be fixed.

Attached Files:

• be.jpg
      be.jpg
      File size:
      613.7 KB
      Views:
    • su.jpg
      su.jpg
      File size:
      620 KB
      Views:
    Last edited: Nov 13, 2020
  4. Leckter

Leckter User

You have clan advent, so your test is already good for the bin.

It is how NeoTiger said it, despite not having the full formula. You obviously don't have enough knowledge to judge what needs to be fixed or not (no offense).

To complete the explanation : some bonuses are additive, some others are multiplicative, and to make it easier, ofc not at the same stage of the equation...
    Basic example to illustrate : X being your "base" Pdef :
    ( X + 4000 ) x 1.4 is different than ( X x 1.4 ) + 4000
    If you are educated enough, you should understand where this example comes from :)

Obviously this is really simple formula, which is nothing compared to what we have in reallity (items, passives, Ability points, clan skills, Sub points etc etc etc). There is basically no way to know the exact formula without getting it from the code itself :D