1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook Forum

Compiled list for Sylph update

Discussion in 'Players asking players' started by AncientEvil, Nov 16, 2020.

1. AncientEvil

AncientEvil User

So I have checked the Korean patch notes which I think are for the sylph update (there wasnt any other post for sylph), this is a list of what I have managed to understand, maybe anyone has more info, hopefully I am not writing useless stuff here.
    - koreans launched 2 new servers
    - there is only 1 path for sylph class and some sylph skills work as a combo of buff/debuff (buff for ally or debuff for enemy)
    - character status window will be more detailed
    - subjugation system (only works with active sayha) , gives keys which can be traded for rewards, also a ranking system which will offer aditional rewards, subjugation weapons for pets (which will be available in random craft as well)
    - new instance (Keber assault???)
    - cruma XP buff raised from 15% to 50%, also you get clan XP for capturing the stronghold (now guarded by a boss???)
    - many hunting zones have been lowered (for example silent valley is 70-76)
    - entrance fee for transcendental hunting zones is lowered for below 70 (100 adena for 40-49); a guardian is added inside the zone
    - some hunting grounds have been deleted (mostly catas and necros)
    - adena and drop list from field monsters changed
    - chance to aquire sayha grace pots from mobs (give 10.000 sayha points), number of pots you can aquire per day increase as you level up (281 for level 81+)
    - raid drop list changed (more chance to give weapons and armors; scrolls, magic tablets, life stones, cloth piece have been deleted)
    - anakim/lilith crystals removed
    - clan contribution for members according to clan expierence for each member, contribution is reset if you leave the clan
    - clan donations with adena or L-coins, you get honor coins which you can use in clan shop
    - clan cloak and clan circlet available in clan shop
    - clan ranking system
    - collection system, available through inventory icon, you can register various items, collection status and effects are shared with all characters in the account
    - once a collection is complete (or has reached a point???) you will receive different bonuses (stat boosts, CC resistance, xp bonus, etc)
    - more items with adena in L-store (infinite quiver, gemstones, inventory expansion, buff slot ticket)
    - arrow will weigh 1
    - all bows same attack speed
    - many items will be account shareable , including belts, cloaks, talismans, jewels, agathions
    - random craft : cost 300.000 adena, some items including spellbooks have been deleted, some **** added
    - skill aquisition changed for 2nd class, easier to learn.
    - class change event (free???), only for 76+, some restrictions apply, (you pay with SP???)
    - teleport prices change (a bit), higher for high zones and lower for low zones
    - low quests rewards changed
    - range for auto pick up increased (yaaay)

-

2. AncientEvil

AncientEvil User

3. Warendo

Warendo User

Hey, do you have a link for info about OL and WC skills change? Would appreciate it, thank you in advance.

4. AncientEvil

AncientEvil User

Korean guidebook
    Patch notes
    I cant find any info about OL or WC, or any other class. There will be a class change event, maybe that is why.

5. Warendo

Warendo User

Thanks for reply, I saw a YouTube video (in russian lang) where they showed how new OL and WC works with new skills, but I cant find it anymore.

6. AncientEvil

AncientEvil User

This one maybe?

7. AncientEvil

AncientEvil User

New drop list
    Also the change class event costs 20.000 KWON (15 euros)

8. SheiDaar

SheiDaar User

Hi!
    Thank you for the great info.
    You wouldnt happen too have a link too the recipies for clan crafts?
    I am very intrested in what it will take too craft the spellbooks :)

9. AncientEvil

AncientEvil User

here is all the info
    Apparently on dev.l2central if you change on the bottom right from EU to RU, you cand find everything you want. Had to search my way through KR website the first time, sheesh.

10. tdw01

tdw01 User

I would like to know if the Welcome Gift will reset in this new patch, because I created a char in an account in which I had already purchased the Welcome Gift, and I would like to know if I can get it again...

11. AncientEvil

AncientEvil User

From what I read in the RU forum it will not, also the Valakas Necklace is not on the transferable items list.
    Edit: If they launch a new server with the next patch, I would want to start fresh, so since the pack is 1 time per account, I will simply make a new account.

12. Lucien

Lucien User

I don't know what game you are playing well on which servers you are playing.
    If this discussion is meant for the ru ones ok. If you are referring to the eu servers you are out of your mind.
    In october 2020 xhaseo wrote "y the patch will be there but i dont' know if there will be any eu server left".
    I don't understand what business game innova eu is playing
    Just log in on red server there's no one in the 1-76 exping zones but the mobs and in aden there are 4 characters trying
    to sell pixels, maybe to the mods themselves.
    On blue server in aden I was used to see more than 200 ppl trying to sell something. There are less than 40 now.
    And the patch has been post-poned to february 2021.
    Good luck.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 13, 2021
  13. Reevolx

Reevolx User

hi when sylph update nothing today

14. Constance

Constance Volunteer team

Hey,

update si planned for 25.02.

Reevolx likes this.
  15. AncientEvil

AncientEvil User

Apparently latest update in Korea is about boosting dwarf skills, LOLed at new Spoiler skills:
    Lucky Time - Lvl 84
    For 5 minutes:
    Max. HP + 20%,
    P. Power. skills + 5%
    When attacking the Raid Boss, with a certain probability, the
    debuff <Mark of the Treasure Hunter> is applied
    While <Mark of the Treasure Hunter> is active:
    killing the Raid Boss will drop an additional reward. (Additional rewards include: Single raid- Evolution Stone, Raid as part of the command channel -The Master's Book, Boss Raid - Scroll: Enchant Rare Accessories,Improved Scroll: Enchant Rare Accessories)

Stun with Coins (replaces Body Crush)
    Throws adena at the target and for 3 sec. deafens her.
    Also removes up to 3 buffs from the target.

Best part is, PKers will now lose items when killed.

16. Skigge

Skigge User

If this will result to be true 4 servers for europe won't be enough

17. AncientEvil

AncientEvil User

The stages of the penalty for losing items when killed by another character have changed according to karma as follows.

Penalty stagesCharacter karma on deathNumber and probability of lost itemsObserving Einhasad
    one 1 PC. with a very low probabilityX
    2-1 ~ -18,0001-2 pcs., Medium probabilityLvl. one
    3-18,001 ~ -27,0001-3 pcs. with increased likelihoodLvl. 2
    4-27 001 ~ -30 2401-3 pcs. with a high probabilityLvl. 3
    five-30 241 ~ -33 8401-3 pcs. with a high probabilityLvl. 4
    6-33,840 ~ -36,0001-3 pcs. with a high probabilityLvl. five
    - Once Einhasad's Observation reaches level 3, the chance of losing items increases significantly.
    - Characters with the "Threat - Counterattack" option enabled in the next target settings will counterattack an attacker whose Observation Einhasad has reached level 3.

Not sure though if it applies to all characters or just clanless ones.

Skigge likes this.
  18. Skigge

Skigge User

Well that's not the point ancient.
    PPl keep pking like there will be no tomorrow in a spike like 200-500 pks just for fun in 1 day
    Now just imagine to lose 3 epics +2 or more how much it will hurt the pker pocket.

I really don't understand why it took to ncsoft korea 2 years to understand they were hurting their own business
    with the lcoin to ress business model.

As i've said if this will result to be true even 6 european servers won't be enough
    because everyone will want to play the new race in a safe environment.

19. Skigge

Skigge User

Well at least now we have the russian patchnotes, basically the eu ones but with google translator off

https://ru.4game.com/patchnotes/lineage2essence/2320/

The more interesting thing, for now, are the new armors (hv, light, mage), shield, and sigil.
    Besides the zaken doll of course.

P.s. hey ancient as far as you know is patchnotes russian language?

20. AncientEvil

AncientEvil User

I am curious about the second part of the patch notes, but I am pretty certain we will get only the KR October update