1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook Forum

PK everytime? No New Players? RED SERVER

Discussion in 'Players asking players' started by makecio, Nov 27, 2020.

Tags:
?

PK everytime? No New Players? RED SERVER

1. Yeah I agree

1 vote(s)
    20.0%
  2. No I dont agree

4 vote(s)
    80.0%
  1. makecio

makecio User

Folks,
    I would like to open a simple speech.
    I know that the act of PK in the lineage is old and part of the game.
    It's all a joke!
    However, we know that everyone needs a chance to start playing and grow within the game, as we can all play together.
    Unfortunately the punishment on the L2 ESSENCE server is minimal for those who perform the PK act. And that ends up hindering the gameplay.
    Many new players are giving up on L2 ESSENCE because of this.
    The server is increasingly empty.
    4GAME. Have you thought about changing the PK rules? Any more severe punishment?
    Players ... have you thought about that? Do you want the server to be empty?

2. Overture

Overture User

The rich man wants to be richer by default, even If it destroys them in the end.
    I'm so happy about this, just think about it.

All the insane amount of money they spent is going to waste once the server gets completely empty.
    However, their small brain wont understand this and they will keep speeding up the proccess.
    Go ahead guys! (especially this guy named ky0suke lvl 90 killing lvl 60 players) keep killing lowbies! SHOW THEM THE POWER OF YOUR WELL SPENT MONEY.

3. AncientEvil

AncientEvil User

I got pked twice by United members. I saw a discussion on world chat that they lost Baium. Maybe blowing up some steam on the lowbies?
    BTW what is the penalty nowadays for PK? I see everyone is doing it but I was too lazy to try (or too weak LOL)