1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

GM ::: what is wrong with you people??

Discussion in 'Activity' started by DirtSpot, Nov 30, 2020.

?

server is corrupt, they want only money

Poll closed Dec 15, 2020.
  1. yes

62.5%
  2. no

37.5%
  1. DirtSpot

DirtSpot User

seems that this server is exclusively PAY TO WIN now...
    also everything fails lately - I include here enchant rates for anything, jewel compounding and so on;
    barter packages & tarots give nothing usefull, it's just a waste of time and money here. I wonder what's the next event? more l2store to buy??

Only tonight I failed (and trust me, it's not easy to make adena on a p2w server)
    ~50x noble circlet enchants trying to enchant circlet to +5
    ~170 tanzanite trying to make lvl5 (at lvl4 compound failed all the time, also failed with jewel energy, so it's still a lvl1 jewel..)
    ~80 barter packages that gave nothing valuable (really?? vit refill pot, freya scroll and +30xp buff??)
    ~20 tarots also gave the cheapest things that noone is buying and i can't use them
    ~.. the list goes on!

I am very dissapointed.. again... could you make an explanation? so all the players here know what are the real rates of enchant, tarot, barter and so on?? or you will try to lie to us again telling that it's not your fault? because it is your fault, actually i think that you manipulate at free will the whole server, the whole game mechanics is at your hand. Waiting a response so everyone can see.

2. AmIPRO

AmIPRO User

This comming from the Corean Developers.Alll that INNOVA makes is to buy the license for playin that server in Europe.
    Regarding the prices they cannot touch em too. If they make 10 times cheaepr than USA and RU, you realize that no1 will play there ?
    If you think you dont get nothing on GOD , go try win somenthing on Essense.
    Top RU streamer spend 60 000 rubles on CHests and he got litteraly nothing.

Exp boosters
    Atk/Deff scrools
    Some cheapy talismans box
    Few Evolve stones :D

Just to make it easier for you. 60 000 rubles are 660 euro. And their shops is x2 cheaper than our :D

So dont cry you dont get anything on GOD :D The dude said compared GOD with Essense in GOD you win 10 times more stuff than essense.
    You winning 5-6-10 billions items, Epics, etc.
    On Essence you give 700 euro and you get XP and Stats boosters.

3. Vojcek

Vojcek User

Well, I bought recently 10 tarots and got 30 day Nevit, Black and Golden card, altogether around 12 bil worth of items. So I guess you have bad luck only. Also, if the enchant chances for noble circlet are according to l2 wiki then the chance of enchanting straight from +0 to +5 is around 2% probability. Burning 50 enchants trying to get +5 seems perfectly normal to me. For jewels the compound rates are even worse so the chance is lesser and burning 170 tanzanites is again perfectly normal (try checking youtube videos of Activatedwin10 to get idea about how much jewels you need to burn). Regarding barter packages, well since we dont know what are the probability rates then yes, they can be screwing you. It would be probably honest to publish the chances of items in those loot boxes since it is for money.

4. zauliuz

zauliuz User

as for brooches. i made lv5 diamonds from ~250 boxes, 2x ruby lv5 from ~300-400

5. PowPow

PowPow Banned

Just a secrect bro, if u want improve, never spend money in gambli l2store, just buy adenski, wait the moment when the item is cheap and ready.

6. MajinVegeta

MajinVegeta User

Scamming people works as well , right?

7. -Memfis-

-Memfis- User

Amateur 1050 book scrolls and it's still not +5 :D

8. Nyweris

Nyweris User

I am in shock... Did you just call this magnificent server P2W boy? How dare you! But thanks for keeping this joke of the server alive! Hope you all keep suffering endlessly...