1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

How to get ahead?

Discussion in 'Players helping players' started by Rancho, Dec 6, 2020.

1. Rancho

Rancho User

Hello evey1 , I just took a chance to return to lineage after many years and I gave it a try in this server.

But I see that I'm stucked at lvl 100, I can not farm exp anywhere else but blazing swamp(wich is super crowded) because free gear R is not good enough, there is no adena drop, no item drop, instance mobs don't give exp.
    How to get past from here?
    I don't see a reasonable way for a player to get some fun and try to achieve better gear.

Hoping for you experienced answers.

Thank you.

2. zauliuz

zauliuz User

[​IMG]
    there is no other way...

3. Fremke

Fremke User

Well i have started to play here on core about 3 weeks ago and i have 105 iss and nearly 107 eviscerator. Gear is basic but slowly moving forward.
    In total i have spend 150eu so far. You can move forward but its slow if you don't put a lot of money into the game.
    I have tw light set +10 / some basic jewellery as aq soul +6 baium +str octavis warrior necklace, earing and 110 bloody fists +10.

With these items i will go to 110 easy enough. I have some friends 109 lvl with exalted gear who haven't put any money into the game.
    Do your daily stuff, farm where you can. Try to find pt to join for exp and exalted quests.
    You still can enjoy the game, but eventually you will hit the brick wall where money is going to be the only way... And we are talking thousands of euros...
    By my calculations you would roughly need 1500-2000 euros or more to get decent gear on this server...

4. Rancho

Rancho User

i got it this time...

5. xMichelle

xMichelle User

I trading on Auction house, and spoiling, from start game i have always normal SET to R99. Trading is interesting part of game :)