1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Is this pay to win

Discussion in 'Activity' started by Efystia, Dec 30, 2020.

1. Efystia

Efystia User

I have checked the store and I am willing to spend like 30-40 euro a month. However, is it that much pay to win right now or I can start playing normally?

Thank you for the answers!

2. Pleistoros

Pleistoros User

Pay to Win have a such a large meaning...what you want to win? Its about pvp? Its about pve?
    In current game chronic its not enough paying, it matter a lot the class you play, how much time you want to spend, etc.
    However to play here its mandatory to have premium account 39 euro/6 months...without nobody will party you coz drops/adena dont drop without PA.

To get lvl its easy then ever, for 39 euro PA and 27 euro Grow pack from shopyou can: 1-105 in 2-3 days lazy, 105 lvl another 2-3 days lazy mode, at 105 and 99% you enter coal for 6 hours and puff you are are 107.
    At 107, with a good friendly party not to high in lvl, you go in ketra/varka and in round 3 weeks tops you can get to 110. So 1 month to get to 110.

Its also important to play a class you can manage financiary: support as healer/iss is less demanding and cheap to play, tank its a little bit costly; DD s are highly pricey..dont go there if you dont have round 1000 euro to pay.

3. goude

goude User

you can play for fun without win :p

4. zauliuz

zauliuz User

fun and no win?
    are you ok?

5. goude

goude User

if it takes to empty my wallet to have fun yes