1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Upcoming update

Discussion in 'Activity' started by Vojcek, Feb 7, 2021.

1. Vojcek

Vojcek User

Since NC West servers already received the update ahead of us and the result is catastrophic I would like to ask if we are getting the same update as them or will our update contain some of the fixes that NC Soft is probably now working on? Because moderators on NC West forums confirmed that some of the changes were reported as unbalanced and requested fix. To those who are not aware of what is going on, almost all the 105+ areas got reworked and mobs became stronger (sometimes including laughable increase in xp) and mystery herb was removed which resulted in great deal of players not being able to exp anywhere. And we are not talking only about people in exalted gear but also the ones with solid equip who were forced to return back to Alligator island. I was thinking about buying this promo PA but if I wont be able to farm anywhere after the update then hell no, I am not spending money for standing in town or farming Alligator. Or is this the reason why this promotion ends on 10th of February, before the actual update?

2. AmIPRO

AmIPRO User

I see your problem. You just make common donates that are not enough to bring you on the next areas.
    In my case i was playing with 0 donate and im 108 lvl just now started to solo 102 zones. So i have your problem atm :)

Buy a Dragon weapon and youll be able to xp everywhere you like

3. Vojcek

Vojcek User

Well, then be prepared to stay there for a little bit longer after this update. On NC West lvl 110 people with exalted gear got killed in few hits on Alligators so I do not foresee bright future for you :p And in general people complain that mobs hit 2-3 times harder than before update. Simply, it is one of those silly Korean updates that work on Korean servers but not here, focusing on people with level 120. Like the previous big update, just even worse. I can just laugh at the addition of reworked queen ant who is level 125. Who is gonna be able to raid it here?

By the way, buing Premium account is not called donating, its called keeping the server alive. You know, its not perpetum mobile, it needs some cash to pay bills ;)

4. NeoTiger

NeoTiger Global moderator

Each region received their own update, our server is always the latest to get it. The update might include some fixes done in Korea.

5. Vojcek

Vojcek User

Thanks for the answer :)