1. Discord Support team Facebook Forum

New essence servers - worth it?

Discussion in 'Players asking players' started by akaaWins, Feb 15, 2021.

1. akaaWins

akaaWins User

Hi,

Within new servers coming up in 10 days, do you guys think it's worth starting or is it going to end up like Ramona, Skelth, etc?

2. Skigge

Skigge User

It all will depend on how the new pk rules will work
    Because korea needed to rework them, basically replacing with the original 2003 pk rules, to me it will be a pk fest 24/7/365 on both
    the new server, and if they don't patch the **** quicky, it will end up like ramona.
    Skelth was closed with an announcement of 2 weeks, like sorry in 2 weeks all the money you've spent to purchase items from us will be gone, forever, and you can't even do anything to stop us :Roflmao:

3. xHaseo

xHaseo User

Gonna die in 1 month max.
    Lots of players and low-tiers from Blue and Red will move to the new servers, some to try the new class and others to try and be the dominant side.

But we also know how this works. New servers = RMTers. You will get lots of botters trying to conquer server to cash things out, and with PKs having 0 penalty and with the experience we had on Red/Blue already, big spenders will try to dominate and jump ahead of the crow.

Also, it's possible that they are opening 2 servers and not 1, to merge them later. Red and Blue MUST be merged asap and the best scenario will be Blue+Red & Pink+Rose, so we still have 2 servers for dimensional activities.

If you are a big spender, then new servers are the best for you, you can try to get the initial boost and be one of the strongest around it. If you're a casual, neh, you wont be able to compete anyway so...
    Feb 15, 2021
    This is not a java/private server. PK system will still be the same you have now. Even if they put the PK penalty of sealing items, PKs wont be dropping their items, worst case scenario they will lose adenas/l-coins to unseal items.

4. Skigge

Skigge User

Yeah I know xhaseo. That's why korea reintroduced this month the item loss on death for pkers. 3 items lost in a single death will be really massive.

5. xHaseo

xHaseo User

When? I'm quite sure i didn't read anything about it on KR patch notes.

6. Skigge

Skigge User

To me both pink and rose will be two brand new pk servers so the real question is
    when will we get the loss items on death patch.

As for the rest i completely agree with you.
    On day 1 on ginger someone spent 1.250.000 rubles, 28.000 euros applying the x2 ratio,
    just to get 1 ultimate dk transform book.

7. xHaseo

xHaseo User

Ah yeah, that was on the 12nd january update that i didn't read cause i focused on the dwarf rework only...but google translating it this is what it says:

[​IMG]

TBH i think this is PVE related but i'm not sure. If i recall it right, they removed chance of dropping even from clanless chars so...might be interesting tho. But it's totally ****** up if you think of the "hostile system" and the DKs having benefit from having at least 1 karma point to boost stats.

8. Skigge

Skigge User

Yep but you have to agree this will greatly slow the pk spree issue.
    We aren't talking about revenge only but everyone who's passing by while you're trying to clean up your karma can kill you
    and puff 3 items lost forever.
    In a sort of fashion this is, for the pkers, far way worst than the original loss items on death rules
    If I do remember correctly the maximum number of items you could lose, with the original rules, was 2 and now it's 3.

P.s. edit of course we have to see this online but to me it could even turn out to be
    the hunt for the pkers and their gear

9. xHaseo

xHaseo User

The real problem there is that they have to do something with the war/hostile system to make this work. Otherwise you wont be able to touch enemies as you will be stuck risking to drop or sealing ur gear for that. Which is totally ********. So hopefully this PK system is REAL, let's hope they fix the war system.

Skigge likes this.
  10. Skigge

Skigge User

I totally agree on that expecially on the hostile system. It's a pk unless you are wearing a nm helmet or something like that to reflect and go purple.

11. AncientEvil

AncientEvil User

Items won't be lost forever, they will be put in a separate inventory (sealed) and you need L-Coins or adena to unseal them back. Once that inventory is full (10 items), next item you lose will replaces the first item there. This is from the August patch in KR.
    Here are the patch notes
    The December patch notes include the option to set next target to THREAT,
    2. In the Settings - Game menu, the "Threat - Counterattack" item has been added to the settings for selecting the next target.
    - If this setting for selecting the next target is enabled, then during auto-hunting, if the character is attacked by another character with the 3rd level of the Observation of Einhasad effect, the character will automatically counterattack.
    - The target is held until the character attacked in the "Threat - Counterattack" target change mode dies or can no longer attack.

But the part about losing items should be in this update.
    Edit: and yes the clan skill for not losing items has been replaced with HP/MP reneg +1%, so even clanless chars don't lose items if they die but are not PKers.

12. xHaseo

xHaseo User

Yeah but the ones we (at least i) linked belong to a Janurary update on korean server, that's not the previous rework of sealing items nor target change. So it seems like they changed it again from the time you wrote above.

13. Skigge

Skigge User

The only way to know it for sure it will be to log in on one of the ru servers but it has been 3 hours since they are kicking me out
    It seems they are having some troubles down in moscow

https://4gameforum.com/threads/852137/

It's like beeing on a quee but then there's a timeout and the exit button