1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Spoil and drop important info

Discussion in 'Activity' started by FARMGG, Mar 19, 2021.

1. FARMGG

FARMGG User

Well, I've just started playing Lineage on official server and I am wondering, if there are any ACTUAL spoil/drop databases for current game update?

I've looked through the forum and other resources, but really couldn't find any spoil guides etc.
    Is spoil/craft completely dead and the only way to get items/adena are raidbosses or ...?

2. xMichelle

xMichelle User

Im Othell Fortune seeker but im still mast pay for game to be rich :D. I cant find plunder database, but every mob has informatiaon in wiki what he can drop and give after plunder.

3. FARMGG

FARMGG User

Are there any good (actual current game update) fortunseeker guides availabe? E.g. what to wear for better luck in spoil and what mobs to farm in solo/party for better profit?
    P.S. I am paying enough for playing anyway lol

4. Harpers

Harpers User

afaik all mobs drop the same in spoil/plunder. and i don't think there are any guides :(

it's sad that it's not like many years ago. were it was possible to spoil all mats or unique keymats :Devilish:

5. NeoTiger

NeoTiger Global moderator

There is nothing good to spoil, mobs have kinda same item list.

6. FARMGG

FARMGG User

So spoiler is useless at this chronicles at all, as I understand? Got it. What for I've created it and bought premium lol

7. Dr4k0n

Dr4k0n User

Premium is for acc so u can still use it and its not like spoil is ussles... its a good pve dealer(not best one but still) and having extra chance for extra drop is still some bonus. Not like it used to be years ago but still a little something;p