1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Change subclass

Discussion in 'Players helping players' started by xMichelle, Apr 2, 2021.

1. xMichelle

xMichelle User

My main is Iss Hierophant lvl 106, can i change subclass (Othell Fortune Seeker) lvl 105 to Aeore Cardinal (i guess its best healer) and how do it with as little loss as possible?
    Wait for next change class event? Or now its somehow possible? What are my options?
    And what is best armor and weapon for healer (robe or light)?

2. NeoTiger

NeoTiger Global moderator

Two choices :
    - Talk to Dual Class NPC to reset your dual class. It be go back to level 85 with the class you want. The higher level you were, the less adena you will need to pay. I cannot confirm if forgotten skills are kept because those skills didn't exist yet when I've do the reset.
    - Wait for Red Libra if you want to keep the level, XP and SP, forgotten skills, etc.

Healer usually plays with one-handed weapon, sigil and robe. You can also find healers playing with retributer. Then few of them with light set because of an old meta for cooldown reduction.

In my opinion, it's not a good choice to be main support and dual support unless you have a very good CP or friends. I would have kept one class as DD, in case you want to play solo or doing sutff without relying to someone.

3. xMichelle

xMichelle User

Thank You for respond.
    I wait for new event
    You mean i can have dual class Aeore Cardinal when i have mainclass Iss Hierophant, game not block me that option?
    I like play as support no mater for me problems with CP :)

4. NeoTiger

Yes, nothing blocking you to be that.

xMichelle likes this.
  5. xMichelle

xMichelle User

One more question, certification skills will be reseted?

6. NeoTiger

Yes, you will need to retake it.

7. xMichelle

xMichelle User

I found this (Chaos essence pack - 30 days for dualclass - 7,8euro)
    Is that a current offer? (date is to 17.03.2021)
    Will I keep my exp points, lvl, cert and revelation skills?
    Can i change to Aeore Cardinal? if Im Othell FS at dualclass (there is info u can change your dualclass within the same class type) it mean i can change to another Othell or i can change to Aeore Cardinal coz he is in human - > mystic ->Aeore Cardinal (Hierophant and Cardinal are both clerics)?

[​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 7, 2021
  8. DeadZy

DeadZy User

Chaos Essence is going to give you only an option to change your Othell FS to other Othell only - for example Wind Rider/Ghost Hunter etc, as you can see it is written - to class within the same class type - or short to say you can change only the subclass.

At the moment you can change your dual class to be whatever you want when resetting (except for dwarf maestro, orc dominator, ertheia). You can even change your dual class to other Iss - like Sword muse, Spectral dancer... as long as it is different from your main subclass.

If you are urgent to change your dual, better reset it to 85lv - your leveling back to 105 should be fast (probably a week maybe), if there is some dd to level you up should be faster. Red Libra just finished and you will have to wait at least in best case scenario 6 months when there is another one.

xMichelle likes this.
  9. xMichelle

xMichelle User

Whats difference betwe Buster and Caster?
    Retributer have lower attack/casting speed and biger m attack mean better heal?

10. NeoTiger

Who cares about casting speed when you can go easily over 1500 ? Yeah, retributer has a higher matk so an increase in healing power (but it's not so huge). Just check passives on your class, you will find out which weapon is better or not for your needs.